For the man who doesn’t do anything halfway, the Smith Vantage MIPS Helmet is a cut above the rest in every department. A unique hybrid shell that combines the durability of a hardshell on top with the weight advantages of an in-mold construction below this noggin protector has low-profile Regulator™ adjustable venting, a Boa® FS360 fit system for on the move customized fitting, and one of the best looking designs on snow.
- Hybrid SL Shell Construction – Smith’s Hybrid Shell construction combines two separate lightweight and durable shells to create a new helmet category. Tough ABS hardshell construction is fused with flyweight In-Mold technology, optimizing the best traits of each.
- Aerocore™ Construction – Smith’s Aerocore™ design increases airflow, improves temperature regulation and anti-fog capability, and enhances impact resistance. Aerocore™ uses a unique honeycomb material called Koroyd® that is superior for both airflow and impact absorption.
- 21 Vents
- Airflow Climate Control – Strategically placed vents give you easy climate control in all conditions. Vent placement maximizes airflow and heat exhaustion in warm temperatures while minimizing undesired cold air drafts.
- Low Profile Dual Regulator Climate Control – Dual Regulator system independently controls the front and rear sections of the helmet, allowing you to perfectly modulate temperature even in extremely cold condtions.
- AirEvac Ventilation – AirEvac drives the warm air away from the goggle through external vents and internal channels in the EPS liner.
- BOA® FS360 Fit System – The BOA® FS360 system uses a full halo design that offers both forward and lateral adjustment, and creates a ” floating” effect that eliminates hot spots.
- Additional Features
- MIPS® System Equipped – In a helmet with the MIPS Brain Protection System, the shell and liner are separated by a low friction layer that allows the helmet to slide relative to the head in and angled impact.
- Snapfit SL2 Ear Pads – Smith ear pads, with their inner surface of technical materials, provide a comfortable seal from the wind and weather on even the stormiest days. For a warm spring day, remove the ear pads entirely to reduce weight and maximize cooling. All ear pads are fully removable and machine washable.
- Removable, Ultralight Goggle Lock
- Nanosilver Performance Lining
- Skullcandy™ Drop-In Audio Systems Available Separately
Material – ABS, EPS, Polycarbonate
Helmet Style – Half Shell
Helmet Venting – Adjustable Venting
Audio – Not Included
Removable Ear Pads – Yes
Adjustable Fit – Yes
MIPS – Yes
Weight (g) – 500
Warranty – Limited Lifetime
There are no reviews yet.