Bode’s quiver killer for everything from big booters to street lines and AK spines, the Ultimate Ride does it all. Featuring a laundry list of high-end technology and a tapered twin shape, this board is designed for progressive riders seeking airtime and pillow lines. Quad Camber and Ghost Carbon Beams provide lightning response in any condition.
- Rocker Type
- Quad Camber – The aggressive characteristics of camber blended with rocker on the tip and tail to make the board playful and agile in pow. Quad Camber built with a blend of different radiuses and is more forgiving than a regular camber but maintains the reactivity and pop.
- Flex Rating – 5 (1 Soft – 5 Stiff)
- Tapered Twin – Stance is centered within the effective edge while the tail is pulled in slightly to help with flotation.
- Quadralizer Sidecut – Explosive combination of Equalizer and Quadratic sidecuts allows high speed carving as well as superior edge control in tight spots.
- Ghost Green Core – Ghost Green Core components have been selected and designed to optimize pop and reduce weight while utilizing sustainable attributes of a super light paulownia wood.
- Popster – Popster’s shaped core profile thins out under foot and thickens outside your bindings before tapering again at tip and tail to maximize the natural snap and pop of wood. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- Triaxial Fiberglass – A fiber and glass tech core that increases board life and durability for all riders.
- Biaxial Medium Density Fiberglass – Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Ghost Carbon Beam – Two carbon beam inserts in the tip and tail for maximum pop and increased stability during high speed charging.
- Gunslinger Sidewalls – These sidewalls implement carbon inlays that run the full length of the board to meet the reaction and shock absorption needs of all riders.
- Sintered EG – Engineered for a super fast glide in everything from fresh pow to sticky spring snow. Sintered material provides superior wax retention, Gallium strengthens impact resistance, and the Electra finish gives a turbocharged glide.
- Area 51 Finish – Built to go faster and fly higher, the Area 51 base is a high-density sintered base laced with a super secret wax formula and a specially engineered factory finish designed for air time and durability.
- All-Mountain Edge Bevel – A 1° edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut meets a 2° bevel between the feet. This delivers the most solid edge hold with no hang-ups.
- Binding Compatibility
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
Terrain – All-Mountain, Freeride
Ability Level – Advanced-Expert
Rocker Type – Rocker/Camber/Rocker
Shape – Directional
Flex Rating – Very Stiff
Binding Mount Pattern – 2×4
Core/Laminates – Carbon, Wood
Athletes – Bode Merrill
Warranty – 2 Years
|Effective Edge (mm)||1145||1160||1180||1205||1230|
|Tip Width (mm)||302||306||309||312||315|
|Waist Width (mm)||258||260||263||266||269|
|Tail Width (mm)||297||301||303||306||308|
|Stance Setback (mm)||15||15||15||15||15|
|Stance Range (mm)||489-601||499-611||509-621||519-631||524-636|
Be the first to review “Hot Sale – Salomon Ultimate Ride Snowboards”
There are no reviews yet.