The 2022 Salomon Huck Knife is truly one of the worlds leading freestyle boards, carrying a full trophy case and a trail of destruction in its wake. Transworld Good Wood award winner, overall winner of the Snowboard Magazine Black Board Experiment, and the freestyle board of choice for many Salomon riders, the Huck Knife has a perfect mix of precision, pop, and response from its Quad Camber profile with blunted tips, along with a mid flex to keep it playful, pressy and stable on your landings. The predictable response and stability of positive camber combined with the freestyle abilities of a park board make the Huck Knife ready for park jumps, rails lines, street spots, and sidehits all over the mountain.
- Rocker Type
- Quad Camber – The aggressive characteristics of camber blended with rocker on the tip and tail to make the board playful and agile in pow. Quad Camber built with a blend of different radiuses and is more forgiving than a regular camber but maintains the reactivity and pop.
- Flex Rating – 3 (1 Soft – 5 Stiff)
- True Twin – Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- EQ Rad Sidecut – Equalizer straight lines and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- Aspen Select Core – Every single FSC certified wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
- Popster – Popster’s shaped core profile thins out under foot and thickens outside your bindings before tapering again at tip and tail to maximize the natural snap and pop of wood. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- Triaxial Fiberglass – A fiber and glass tech core that increases board life and durability for all riders.
- Biaxial Medium Density Fiberglass – Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Slingshot Sidewalls – Carbon inlays that help load and release energy. It provides reactivity under the feet.
- Sintered Base – An industry standard for quality sintered base materials. Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.
- Medium Stone Finish – A medium structure finish that improves base glide. Quicker in all snow conditions, from cold morning corduroy to spring slush.
- Freestyle Edge Bevel – From detuning the tip and tail to a 2-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 3-degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the complete blend of edge hold and forgiveness on rails.
- Binding Compatibility
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
|Effective Edge (mm)||1135||1170||1190||1195||1215||1220||1255|
|Tip Width (mm)||292||296||298||306||301||309||307|
|Waist Width (mm)||248||251||253||260||255||263||261|
|Tail Width (mm)||292||296||298||306||301||309||307|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||7.1||7.3||7.5||7.6||7.7||7.8||7.9|
|Stance Setback (mm)||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Stance Range (mm)||484-596||494-606||504-616||504-616||514-626||514-626||524-636|
Binding Mount Pattern:2×4
There are no reviews yet.