This true park board with a classic blunt shape was conceived to handle whatever you could throw at it. The mix of precision, response, and forgiveness gives versatile flex capabilities. Ready for side hits, park jumps, rails, tree jibs, and endless tricks.
- Rocker Type
- Quad Camber – The aggressive characteristics of camber blended with rocker on the tip and tail to make the board playful and agile in pow. Quad Camber built with a blend of different radiuses and is more forgiving than a regular camber but maintains the reactivity and pop.
- Flex Rating – 5 (1 Soft – 5 Stiff)
- True Twin – Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- EQ Rad Sidecut – Equalizer straight lines and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- Ghost Green Core – Ghost Green Core components have been selected and designed to optimize pop and reduce weight while utilizing sustainable attributes of a super light paulownia wood.
- Popster Booster – Popster’s shaped core profile thins out under foot and thickens outside your bindings before tapering again at tip and tail to maximize the natural snap and pop of wood. Booster adds carbon stringers to the standard Popster to radiate all of the energy from under your feet to the tip/tail, maximizing pop.
- Triaxial Fiberglass – A fiber and glass tech core that increases board life and durability for all riders.
- Biaxial Medium Density Fiberglass – Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Damplifier Lite – Lightweight honey comb materials and cork combined and strategically placed in the tip and tail for better flotation, less inertia for easier steering, more control, and increased dampening and shock resistance.
- Gunslinger Sidewalls – These sidewalls implement carbon inlays that run the full length of the board to meet the reaction and shock absorption needs of all riders.
- Sintered EG – Engineered for a super fast glide in everything from fresh pow to sticky spring snow. Sintered material provides superior wax retention, Gallium strengthens impact resistance, and the Electra finish gives a turbocharged glide.
- Medium Stone Finish – A medium structure finish that improves base glide. Quicker in all snow conditions, from cold morning corduroy to spring slush.
- Freestyle Edge Bevel – From detuning the tip and tail to a 2-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 3-degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the complete blend of edge hold and forgiveness on rails.
- Binding Compatibility
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
|Effective Edge (mm)||1135||1170||1190||1195||1215||1220||1255|
|Tip Width (mm)||292||296||306||301||309||307|
|Waist Width (mm)||248||251||253||260||255||263||261|
|Tail Width (mm)||292||296||298||306||301||309||307|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||7.1||7.3||7.5||
Be the first to review “Hot Sale – Salomon Huck Knife Snowboard Mens”
There are no reviews yet.