Xavier De Le Rue’s award-winning, big-mountain brainchild, the XV, is back to push the boundaries of big-mountain riding. The super directional shape with a large, stiff nose and narrower tapered tail offers effortless float and maneuverability. Serrated Edge technology ensures incomparable grip and edge control for the precision and confidence to plant your front foot and pin it over anything in your path.
- Rocker Type
- AmpTek Elite Rocker – AmpTek Elite features stiffer tips and a softer waist with 60% camber between the feet for explosive pop and stability, and 40% rocker at the tips for catch-free spins and landings for total freestyle domination.
- Flex Rating 9 (1 Soft – 10 Stiff) – Stiff under the binding areas for punch and grip underfoot with a stiffer waist for stability at high speed.
- Reverse Super Directional – A very directional inverse flex, extremely stiff under the front foot for confident control and maximum power in demanding terrain, medium stiff under the back foot for more nimble maneuverability, with a stiff waist for increased stability at speed.
- Roller Base Technology – Roller Technology raises the edges off the snow, providing no-catch edge control, ridiculous float in powder, and grip when you want it, never when you don’t. A milled core just pas the contact points reduces swing weight at the tip and tail, directing snow around the board for increased stability at speed and effortless float in powder.
- THC CBF² – Triple Hybrid Core featuring Dual Torsion Box, two types of wood laminated with three microcell beams, and two strips of basalt for explosive yet lightweight balance, control, and edge grip.
- Aramid – Also known as Kevlar®, acts as a vibration dampener that softens rough landings. Durable, strong and extremely lightweight, Kevlar® is often used in ballistic body armor.
- Basalt – Stronger and lighter in weight than fiberglass with more elasticity than carbon. Basalt enhances board feel, power and stability while absorbing impacts and vibrations.
- Microcell – A PU material that’s integrated into wood cores to reduce weight and deliver increased snap, pop, and liveliness.
- Glass Fiber – Delivers customized flex with increased torsional resistance and stability.
- ABS Sidewalls – ABS provides enhanced durability while keeping the core safe from moisture.
- Sintered 7500
- 7M Serrated Edges – Rossignol’s exclusive edge technology offers seven points of edge contact (three between the inserts and two on either side of the inserts), improving bite and grip along the entire edge for better stability. Larger bumps provide better bite in firm conditions.
- Binding Compatibility
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
|Effective Edge (mm)||1230||1270||1320|
|Tip Width (mm)||310||310||311|
|Waist Width (mm)||264||264||264|
|Tail Width (mm)||300||300||301|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||8.7||9.3||9.9|
|Stance Setback (mm)||30||30||30|
|Stance Range (mm)||500 – 620||500 – 620||500 – 620|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||170+||180+||190+|
Terrain – Freeride
Ability Level – Advanced-Expert
Rocker Type – Rocker/Camber/Rocker
Shape – Directional
Flex Rating – Stiff
Binding Mount Pattern – 2×4
Core/Laminates – Aramid (Kevlar®), Basalt, Polyurethane (PU), Wood
Athletes – Xavier De Le Rue
Warranty – 1 Year
There are no reviews yet.