The SPLITPIG is a WARPIG shape that breaks in half so you can walk up mountains and thrash every feature on the way down. The flex of a WARPIG with a Carbon Race Base and a touch of added camber for the climb. Featuring a brushed nylon topsheet to reduce weight while shedding snow. The Split Performance Core features a Slimewall ® center sidewall for maximum vibration dampening.
- Rocker Type
- Directional Hybrid Camber – A directional shape with a hybrid profile that has more camber than rocker.
- Medium Response
- Tapered Directional
- Tapered Bi-Radial Sidecut – A twin sidecut which allows for the underfoot width of a wide board in the tip/tail width of a standard size. This design provides improved leverage on landings, grip through turns, and stability on flat base.
- Performance™ Core – High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Double Impact Plates – Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels, Single and Double.
- Carbon Array 3™ – This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control. Offered in two levels of technology, 3 & 5.
- Hybrid Glass – Triaxial on top, biaxial on base; balanced torsional flex and stiffness for better response with speed.
- Slimewalls® – RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Roll-In Construction – Unique 3D structure built around the urethane Slimewall® sidewalls. Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet chipping, and reduce weight.
- Sintered, Stone Ground Race Base – High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- Brushed Topsheet
- Additional Features
- Includes Pre-Cut Pomoca Climb 2.0 Mohair / Nylon Blend Skins
- Binding Compatibility
- Includes Pucks – Pucks allow for mounting of some bindings (Spark, Burton, Volle, K2). 3-degree cant.
- Channel Binding Mounting System
Terrain – Splitboarding
Ability Level – Advanced-Expert
Rocker Type – Rocker/Camber
Shape – Directional
Flex Rating – Medium
Core/Laminates – Bamboo, Carbon, Wood
Warranty – 1 Year
|Tip Width (mm)||311||321|
|Waist Width (mm)||260||270|
|Tail Width (mm)||301||311|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||5.1 / 6.2||5.6 / 6.9|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||100 – 205||140 – 220+|
There are no reviews yet.