The all-new Smokescreen is catered to the rider who wants to take their all-mountain skills to the next level without sacrificing anything in engineering innovation. The Directional Hybrid Rocker board comes equipped with Tapered Elliptical Progressive Sidecut to smooth out turns initiated with speed and Slimewalls® to reduce vibration and dampen all the conditions that Mother Nature can throw your way. A Sintered, Stone Ground base sucks up wax to keep you mobbing all winter and Carbon Array 3™ gives you plenty of pop if there’s an obstacle you prefer to ollie instead of going around it. This board is all the smoke in every way and it’s ripe for the rippin’ this winter.
- Rocker Type
- Directional Hybrid Camber – A directional shape with a hybrid profile that has more camber than rocker.
- Medium Response
- Performance™ Core – High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Carbon Array 3™ – This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control.
- Hybrid Glass – Triaxial on top, biaxial on base; balanced torsional flex and stiffness for better response with speed.
- Double Impact Plates – Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels, Single and Double.
- Slime Walls® – RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Roll-In Construction – Unique 3D structure built around the urethane Slimewall® sidewalls. Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet chipping, and reduce weight.
- Sintered and stone ground base
- Binding Compatibility
- 2 x 4 Inserts
|Tip Width (mm)||296||300||310||303||307||312|
|Waist Width (mm)||250||254||264||257||261||266|
|Tail Width (mm)||286||290||300||293||297||302|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||8||9||10||10||11||12|
|Stance Setback (mm)||19||19||19||19||19||19|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||100-180||125-205||140-220+
Be the first to review “Hot Sale – Ride Smokescreen Snowboard”
There are no reviews yet.