The PSYCHOCANDY has additional sizes this year to accommodate all riders. The shape is based on the innovative WARPIG, so the board is designed to be ridden 3 to 6 cms shorter than your standard board and approaches the mountain with the same ideology attitude that the WARPIG is known for. A Tapered Bi-Radial Sidecut maximizes grip and allows the PSYCHOCANDY to maintain speed in all conditions. Carbon Slimewalls® enhance response and stability. The PSYCHOCANDY is a directional all-mountain board designed to ride like a WARPIG so you can tackle any and all terrain the mountain has to offer, be it park, pipe, pow or slush.
- Rocker Type
- Directional Rocker – A directional shape built with true rocker throughout the tip and tail.
- Medium Response
- Tapered Bi-Radial Sidecut – A twin sidecut which allows for the underfoot width of a wide board in the tip/tail width of a standard size. This design provides improved leverage on landings, grip through turns, and stability on flat base.
- WMNS Performance™ Core – Specially formulated for the women’s line, this core combines lightweight Paulownia wood stringers with high strength Aspen. Available on every women’s board.
- Double Impact Plates – Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels, Single and Double.
- Carbon Array 5™ – This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control. Offered in two levels of technology, 3 & 5.
- Carbon Infused Glass – 90° Carbon fibers stitched into the glass. Extra pop and response, without adding extra stiffness.
- Slimewalls® – RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Carbon Slimewalls® – This totally unique sidewall combines layers of Slimewalls® material and carbon strategically placed at the inserts out to the contact points in the tip and tail on a twin, and the back inserts to the contact points in the tail on a directional board. This exclusive tech enhances the charging rider’s experience as we have moved the carbon pop construction to the outside edge for better stability and enhanced response.
- Roll-In Construction – Unique 3D structure built around the urethane Slimewall® sidewalls. Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet chipping, and reduce weight.
- Sintered, Stone Ground Race Base – High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- Topless™ Topsheet – By transferring graphics directly to the fiberglass, Topless Construction removes the need to have any topsheet material. This process improves overall durability and reduces weight.
- Binding Compatibility
- 2 x 4 Inserts
|Tip Width (mm)||295||302||309||316||318||320|
|Waist Width (mm)||243||250||257||265||267||269|
|Tail Width (mm)||285||292||299||306||308||310|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||4.4, 5.4||4.7, 5.7||4.9, 6||5.2, 6.3||5.4, 6.6||5.7, 6.9|
|Stance Setback (mm)||19||19||19||19||19||19|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||
Be the first to review “Hot Sale – Ride Psychocandy Snowboard”
There are no reviews yet.