Best of 2022 Awards
The new MTNPIG has been reshaped to keep the best parts of the previous design but to be a little more forgiving and quicker like it’s pig brethren. The addition of the new split tail tech allows for more dynamic turn shape and board flex through turns. Still the most aggressive of the Pig series boards. The MTNPIG is designed for high speed turns. Ride the MTNPIG in your standard board length—unlike the rest of the Pig series, we don’t suggest sizing down on this model. The half-moon split tail shape helps it sink in deep snow while providing a long effective edge, increasing overall edge hold for sketchy situations. Tapered Linear Quadratic sidecut allows for smooth turn initiation and powerful support through the turn without losing grip. Carbon Slim Walls reduce weight, increase damping, increase energy transfer to enhance response and stability while Carbon-Infused Glass provides extra pop. The MTNPIG is running wild and fast through the mountains, growing fat on powder, and should only be approached by an advanced rider. Check out the awards won by this snowboard.
- Rocker Type
- Directional Hybrid Camber – A directional shape with a hybrid profile that has more camber than rocker.
- Aggressive Response
- Tapered Linear Quadratic Sidecut – A directional sidecut utilizing Quadratic curvature from the tip to the rear insert pack, then progressing into a linear section into the tail. This creates smooth catch-free turn initiation and powerful support through the turn exit without losing grip.
- Performance™ Core – High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Double Impact Plates – Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels, Single and Double.
- Carbon Array 5™ – This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control. Offered in two levels of technology, 3 & 5.
- Carbon Infused Glass – 90° Carbon fibers stitched into the glass. Extra pop and response, without adding extra stiffness.
- Carbon Slim Walls® – A 3D composite structure positioned over Carbon-backed Slimewall® material reduces weight, dampens the ride, and results in superior energy transfer.
- Roll-In Construction – Unique 3D structure built around the urethane Slimewall® sidewalls. Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet chipping, and reduce weight.
- Sintered, Stone Ground Race Base – High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- Birch Veneer Topsheet – Real wood Birch veneer topsheet sealed with urethane for a unique look and a smooth ride.
- Binding Compatibility
- 2 x 4 Inserts
|Tip Width (mm)||299||301||310||308||316|
|Waist Width (mm)||250||252||261||257||264|
|Tail Width (mm)||293||295||302||304||310|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||9.8, 6.4||10, 6.6||10.1, 6.6||10.5, 6.7||10.7, 6.7|
|Stance Setback (mm)||19||19||19||19||19|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||125-200||130-205||160-220+||140-210||170-220+|
Be the first to review “Hot Sale – Ride MTNpig Snowboard”
There are no reviews yet.