The Burnout does its dirty work in the park and streets. The unique sidecut design—boasting a straighter tip and tail radius blended with an aggressive mid-section—allows the rider to track straight in and out of features but still lay down a carve when needed. This board is designed to meet the needs of the modern freestyle rider. The Linear Twin Sidecut design paired with Flat Kick Tips increases underfoot width, enhances leverage on landings, increases edge hold through turns and improves stability on a flat base. Carbon Slimewalls® enhance response and stability without adding stiffness. The Burnout is a high-end twin for an intermediate to advanced rider looking to avoid the stress and frustration commonly associated with riding the same old high-end freestyle shape.
- Rocker Type
- Twin Hybrid Camber – A true twin shape hybrid profile that has more camber than rocker.
- Medium Response
- Linear Twin Sidecut – A twin sidecut that allows for the underfoot width of a wide board in the tip/tail width of a standard size. This design provides improved leverage on landings, grip through turns, and stability on flat base.
- Flat Kick Tips
- Performance™ Core – High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Carbon Array 5™ – This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control. Offered in two levels of technology, 3 & 5.
- Double Impact Plates – Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels, Single and Double.
- Hybrid Glass – Triaxial on top, biaxial on base; balanced torsional flex and stiffness for better response with speed.
- Slimewalls® – RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Carbon Slimewalls® – This totally unique sidewall combines layers of Slimewalls® material and carbon strategically placed at the inserts out to the contact points in the tip and tail on a twin, and the back inserts to the contact points in the tail on a directional board. This exclusive tech enhances the charging rider’s experience as we have moved the carbon pop construction to the outside edge for better stability and enhanced response.
- Roll-In Construction – Unique 3D structure built around the urethane Slimewall® sidewalls. Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet chipping, and reduce weight.
- Sintered, Stone Ground Race Base – High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- Cleave Edge™ – Nearly 50% more steel means improved durability.
- Binding Compatibility
- 2 x 4 Inserts
|Tip Width (mm)||291||293||296||298|
|Waist Width (mm)||248||249||250||251|
|Tail Width (mm)||291||293||296||298|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||7.7||7.8||7.9||8|
|Stance Setback (in)||0||0||0||0|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||75-165||100-180||125-205||130-210|
Terrain – Freestyle, All-Mountain
Ability Level – Intermediate-Advanced
Rocker Type – Rocker/Camber/Rocker
Shape – True Twin
Flex Rating – Medium
Binding Mount Pattern – 2×4
Core/Laminates – Bamboo, Carbon, Wood
Warranty – 1 Year
There are no reviews yet.