The Algorythm quickly turned into a team and staff favorite at Ride. The versatility of this shape is unmatched. This high-end all-mountain Directional Twin Hybrid Rocker stick is designed to do everything. From park jumps to pow lines to high speed groomers, this board won’t disappoint. The Algorythm will feel comfortable and familiar to snowboarders looking to up their game. Quadratic Sidecut improves turn initiation/exit and edge grip. A Performance™ Core combines Aspen, Bamboo, and Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light while Carbon Array 5™ provides extra pop without adding stiffness. This high-end all-mountain directional twin is far superior to some one-trick pony freestyle snowboard.
- Rocker Type
- Directional Twin Hybrid Camber – A directional twin shape with a hybrid profile that has more camber than rocker.
- Medium Response
- Quadractic Sidecut – Blending of three radii to improve turn initiation/exit while providing the best grip possible. This design is uniquely formulated for each model based on its shape and riding style.
- Performance™ Core – High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Double Impact Plates – Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels, Single and Double.
- Carbon Array 5™ – This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control. Offered in two levels of technology, 3 & 5.
- Pre-Cured Glass Fiberglass – USA-made pre-cured fiberglass optimizes glass to resin ratios to create the most consistent flex pattern possible. No other glass provides this level of stability and control.
- Slimewalls® – RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Carbon Slimewalls® – This totally unique sidewall combines layers of Slimewalls® material and carbon strategically placed at the inserts out to the contact points in the tip and tail on a twin, and the back inserts to the contact points in the tail on a directional board. This exclusive tech enhances the charging rider’s experience as we have moved the carbon pop construction to the outside edge for better stability and enhanced response.
- Roll-In Construction – Unique 3D structure built around the urethane Slimewall® sidewalls. Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet chipping, and reduce weight.
- Sintered, Stone Ground Race Base – High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- Binding Compatibility
- 2 x 4 Inserts
|Tip Width (mm)||304||311||315|
|Waist Width (mm)||258||264||266|
|Tail Width (mm)||304||311||315|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||9.2/6.7/9.2||9.4/6.9/9.4||9.5/7/9.5|
|Stance Setback (mm)||19||19||19|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||125-205||160-220+||170-220+|
Terrain – Freestyle, All-Mountain
Ability Level – Intermediate-Advanced
Rocker Type – Rocker/Camber/Rocker
Shape – Directional Twin
Flex Rating – Medium
Binding Mount Pattern – 2×4
Core/Laminates – Bamboo, Carbon, Wood
Warranty – 1 Year
There are no reviews yet.