When you start measuring the snow in feet and every turn is a gateway to the white room, you want the Nitro The Quiver POW Snowboard in your arsenal. It’s crafted with Nitro’s super stable TrÜe Camber on a wide, stubby shape for insane float and maneuverability in the deepest snow. A moderately stiff flex gives it send-worthy stability in all terrain, and the progressive sidecut tapers into a majestic swallowtail for unsinkable performance in the deepness. Surf’s up!
- Rocker Type
- TrÜe Camber – Good old standard camber, which provides the stability and pop many shredders can’t live without. The amount of snap and support you get from a cambered board is unrivaled.
- Directional All Terrain Flex – Nitro’s most versatile flex pattern, combining their signature all mountain pop with smooth response, allowing you to tear up the entire mountain.
- Flex Rating – 7 (1 Soft – 10 Stiff)
- Progressive Sidecut – A larger radius in the front, blended into a tighter one towards the tail. The progressive sidecut makes accelerating out of turns a breeze, while maintaining a catch-free nose area.
- Tapered Swallowtail
- Power Core – Power Core uses tip-to-tail poplar wood that provides lightweight strength and the perfect blend of flex, response, and feel.
- Bi-Lite Laminates – Nitro’s rider-trusted Bi-Lite Laminates are engineered for a powerful riding style and a refined board-feel.
- Premium Extruded FH Base – Durability, speed, and low maintenance all in one ultra clear base material.
- Binding Compatibility
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
|Effective Edge (mm)||1065|
|Tip Width (mm)||330|
|Waist Width (mm)||270|
|Tail Width (mm)||278|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||8.3 / 7.5|
|Stance Setback (mm)||20|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||110+|
Terrain – Powder
Ability Level – Advanced-Expert
Rocker Type – Camber
Shape – Directional
Flex Rating – Stiff
Binding Mount Pattern – 2×4
Core/Laminates – Wood
Warranty – 2 Years
There are no reviews yet.