It´s time to clear your shelf because the Banker was engineered to bring home some serious bank slalom hardware. The team favorite Quiver Banker´s shape, sintered base, and responsive core will help you fly through banked turns with ease and power, making it the fastest board in the Quiver Series.
The Quiver Banker Snowboard was specifically designed to go fast in and out of banked slaloms, groomers, and pow fields no matter what mountain range you find yourself racing in. For years Bryan has wanted a board that will be the best go-to turning and burning board and this is what Thomas Delago and Bryan have engineered – a board so powerful and fast you will need a strap for your hat. This year we have introduced a new size, a 156 cm, to complement the original 159 and allow more people to experience the Bankers Directional and Mid-Wide shape which allows you to lay into those turns. The TrÜe Camber and Sintered Speed Formula II Base will provide you with speed and power right out of the gates. If you are looking for an everyday all-mountain speed machine with a passion for ripping groomer turns or high speeds through the trees than the Banker was designed to help you go faster than you have ever imagined!
- Rocker Type
- TrÜe Camber – Good old standard camber, which provides the stability and pop many shredders can’t live without. The amount of snap and support you get from a cambered board is unrivaled.
- Directional All Terrain Flex – Nitro’s most versatile flex pattern, combining their signature all mountain pop with smooth response, allowing you to tear up the entire mountain.
- Flex Rating – 8 (1 Soft – 10 Stiff)
- Progressive Sidecut – A larger radius in the front, blended into a tighter one towards the tail. The progressive sidecut makes accelerating out of turns a breeze, while maintaining a catch-free nose area.
- Power Core II – The Power Core II is a tip-to-tail Poplar wood core with additional Beech wood stringers for unrivaled strength, smooth response, and insane snap.
- Reflex Core Profile – A thinner core profile between your feet improves handling and increases torsional flex, allowing you to steer your board through a turn with ease.
- Bi-Lite Laminates – Nitro’s rider-trusted Bi-Lite Laminates are engineered for a powerful riding style and a refined board-feel.
- Sintered Speed Formula HD Base – Nitro utilizes a new base material compound to achieve higher abrasion resistance, increased wax absorption, and higher on-snow speeds.
- Binding Compatibility
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
|Effective Edge (mm)||1120||1150|
|Tip Width (mm)||298||302|
|Waist Width (mm)||253||256|
|Tail Width (mm)||294||298|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||8.0 / 6.3||8.2 / 6.5|
|Stance Setback (mm)||15||15|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||110+||130+|
Terrain – All-Mountain, Freeride
Ability Level – Advanced-Expert
Rocker Type – Camber
Shape – Directional
Flex Rating – Stiff
Binding Mount Pattern – 2×4
Core/Laminates – Wood
Warranty – 2 Years
There are no reviews yet.