Introducing the transition magician – the T3 – Engineered to offer the best edge control while ripping around transitions all over the mountain with its extended sidecut, reduced edges, TrÜe Camber, and new Ureshred Sidewalls for a controlled big wave surf feel.
The new T3 is a TrÜe Camber, True Twin, a unique mutant that loves to explore new possibilities by expanding the transitional horizon for any rider looking to get down—equipped with the technology and design needed to flow through transitions all over the mountain from Superpipe to snake runs. The reduced edge thicknesses provide more speed, extended Radial sidecut for edge hold, and our new Ureshred Sidewalls for added durability and dampening. The Whiplash Core Profile and Ballistic Impact Panels offer the snap and durability needed for boosting but maintain a playful flex for surfy maneuvers in the pocket. If you are looking for a brand-new snowboard that can open up unseen possibilities for your creative expression on your favorite side hit and in transition, then we would recommend you pick up the T3!
- True Camber
- True Camber is good old standard camber, which provides the stabililty, and pop many shreds can’t live without. The amount of snap and support you get from a cambered board is unrivalled by any other camber design. Our True Camber varies between board models because each board is specifically designed for a certain terrain or type of riding, for example the True Camber in our Pantera has a larger height for maximum response, while the True Camber in our freestyle boards are lower to provide you with a more freestyle friendly flex, without losing the support and trust you need for stomping landings. Camber is Camber there is no point in overcomplicating it!
- Radial Sidecut
- The simplest and most common of all sidecuts: One single radius makes this sidecut extremely versatile and predictable.
- Power Core II: Enhanced Performance and Extra Strength
- The Powercore II is a tip-to-tail poplar wood core with additional beech wood stringer for unrivalled strength, smooth response and insane snap.
- Whiplash Core Profile: Maximum Ollie Power
- This profile features reduced thickness between the inserts with added meat outside your feet for maximum ollie power, while maintaining a perfect press flex.
- New! Ureshred Sidewalls
- New on all Nitro park boards, we are introducing our URESHRED sidewall: Just like Skate wheels and bushings, these sidewalls are made from Polyurethane, which makes them highly resistant against impact and abrasion as well as giving them excellent dampening characteristics. Together with our exclusive Railkiller Edges, our URESHRED sidewalls provide the ultimate package of edge durability and feel.
- Tri-lite Laminates: Responsive and Balanced
- The perfect blend of flex and torsion control, Nitro tuned Tri-Lite Laminates with fibers running in 3 directions make for quick turning, highly responsive boards.
- Ballistic Impact Panels
- Kevlar is used in bulletproof vests and body armor to protect your core. We use it in strategic places around the binding-to-board interface to protect the construction from impacts during hard landings.
- Sintered Speed Formula II Base: Fastest and Durable
- Rocket science put to work! A nanotech wax formula deeply infused into our sintered base material makes the base surface lightning fast in all snow conditions. Highly tuned yet extremely durable, SPEED FORMULA II Base technology is exclusively featured on Nitro high-end boards.
- Climate Neutral Product
- Together with ClimatePartner we are able to use specific and accurate tools and information to measure our carbon footprint in life cycle from production to end life of our snowboards. Our partnership with ClimatePartner allows us to strive to find more efficient ways to improve and reduce our carbon footprint every step of our products lifecycle, and also allows us to offset our current carbon footprint to make our snowboards 100% Carbon Neutral by investing into climate change projects and solutions. Reducing, rethinking, and compensating for CO2 emissions is just the start.
- FSC Certified: 100% wood from well-managed forests
- 100% Natural Speed Wax
Shape – Twin
Camber – TrÜe Camber
Width – Standard
Flex – Park
Sidecut – Radial
Terrain – Park
Flex Rating – 9
|Nose/Tail Width||287 / 287||294 / 294|
|Stance Range (cm)||48-60||50-62|
|Stance Range (in)||18.9-23.6||19.7-24.4|
|Rider Weight (kg)||55-75||60-80|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||120-165||130-175|
There are no reviews yet.