The Nitro Mountain Snowboard features Cam-Out Camber and a Progressive Sidecut, making it a pinner profile that’s smooth in the transitions and a total edge to edge rocket. Combined with a lightweight core and poppy flex, this board a delight to ride hard. Take it to the mountains and have yourself a good time – it’s in the name.
- Rocker Type
- Cam-Out Camber – Nitro’s Cam-Out Camber is a classic camber shape but with early and smooth transitions into Tip and Tail. The result is a fun and responsive board that turns on the spot and is forgiving, even after that 713.5° landing!
- All Terrain – Nitro’s most versatile flex pattern combines Nitro’s signature pop with smooth response for tearing up the entire mountain.
- Flex Rating – 7 (1 Soft – 10 Stiff)
- Tapered Directional
- Progressive Sidecut – A larger radius in the front blends into a tighter radius towards the tail. The progressive sidecut makes accelerating out of turns a breeze, while maintaining a catch-free nose area.
- Power Core II – A tip-to-tail poplar wood core with beech wood stringers offers unrivaled strength, smooth response, and insane snap.
- Bi-Lite Laminates – Nitro’s rider-trusted Bi-Lite Laminates are engineered for a powerful riding style and a refined board-feel.
- Sintered Speed Formula HD Base – Nitro utilizes a new base material compound to achieve higher abrasion resistance, increased wax absorption, and higher on-snow speeds.
- Binding Compatibility
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
|Effective Edge (mm)||1120||1150||1180|
|Tip Width (mm)||300||302||306|
|Waist Width (mm)||251||256||259|
|Tail Width (mm)||292||294||298|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||8.0 / 7.2||8.2 / 7.4||8.4 / 7.6|
|Stance Setback (mm)||15||15||15|
|Stance Range (mm)||480 – 600||500 – 620||500 – 620|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||120 – 165||140 – 190||165+|
Terrain – All-Mountain
Ability Level – Advanced-Expert
Rocker Type – Camber/Rocker/Camber
Shape – Directional
Flex Rating – Stiff
Binding Mount Pattern – 2×4
Core/Laminates – Wood
Warranty – 2 Years
There are no reviews yet.