Engineered to make any terrain and condition playful, the Dropout is the mutant spawn of the trusted Squash and takes its attitude and fun ride to a more affordable price point. The Dropout has been carefully designed to offer the perfect blend of a powder specific shape with an all-mountain attitude, allowing you to dip in and out of the trees all day long.
This affordable Directional, Mid-Wide, setback pow shaped board can charge the entire mountain with a touch of fun, without being too responsive and hard to control. The combination of the Dropout´s Cam-Out Camber and Powercore offers a forgiving surf-like ride from top to bottom, while the Power Pods offer an insane turning radius and a reliable edge hold no matter how icy or deep the day. Designed for those looking to have more fun, but are not willing to give up the stability of your current set-up than look no further than the versatile, reliable, and fun shaped Dropout.
- Rocker Type
- Cam-Out Camber – A classic camber shape with early and smooth transitions into tip and tail. The result is a fun and responsive board that turns on the spot and is forgiving, even after that 713.5° landing!
- Directional All Terrain Flex – Nitro’s most versatile flex pattern, combining their signature all mountain pop with smooth response, allowing you to tear up the entire mountain.
- Flex Rating – 7 (1 Soft – 10 Stiff)
- Dual Degressive Sidecut – This sidecut blends a smaller radius in the center with two larger radii in the tip and tail, making it loose and playful. Nitro’s most forgiving sidecut.
- Power Core – Power Core uses tip-to-tail poplar wood that provides lightweight strength and the perfect blend of flex, response, and feel.
- Bi-Lite Laminates – Nitro’s rider-trusted Bi-Lite Laminates are engineered for a powerful riding style and a refined board-feel.
- Sintered Speed Formula HD Base – Nitro utilizes a new base material compound to achieve higher abrasion resistance, increased wax absorption, and higher on-snow speeds.
- Powerpods – Extended board width underneath the binding results in better edge control on hard and icy surfaces, and less toe and heel drag for those with larger boots and flatter stance angles. Powerpods make the board super reactive and fast turning once it’s put on edge, and easy to control if ridden less dynamically.
- Binding Compatibility
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
|Effective Edge (mm)||1040||1060||1090|
|Tip Width (mm)||296||298||304|
|Waist Width (mm)||248||252||256|
|Tail Width (mm)||296||298||304|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||7.0 / 4.1 / 7.0||7.0 / 4.1 / 7.0||7.0 / 4.1 / 7.0|
|Stance Range (mm)||480 – 600||480 – 600||500 – 620|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||110 – 155||120 – 165||145+|
Terrain – All-Mountain, Freeride
Ability Level – Intermediate-Advanced
Rocker Type – Rocker/Camber/Rocker
Shape – Directional
Flex Rating – Stiff
Binding Mount Pattern – 2×4
Core/Laminates – Wood
Warranty – 2 Years
There are no reviews yet.