The Women’s ProtoSynthesis is exactly your type. With the energy stored in this board, an explosion of positivity has been unleashed on women’s snowboarding. Featuring Shockwave Rocker Camber, this board is a complete change of pace. You’ll get more power and performance than any other board, combined with the forgiveness of Rocker Camber. On the preeminent women’s all mountain twin you’ll always get back twice as much as you give. Simply put, you’ll just ride better.
- Rocker Type
- Shock Wave Rocker Camber – Shock Wave Rocker Camber gives you the shock of explosive power and the fluid feel of riding a wave. SWRC features longer camber areas under the bindings for huge pop and vice like stability with a smaller rocker area in between that retains quick turn initiation and flotation. The hallmarks of the patented Rocker Camber Profile.
- Extended Transition Area – Never Summer adds a small flat section in the snowboard profile that improves both turn initiation and powder flotation.
- Flex Rating – 6 (1 Soft – 10 Stiff)
- Dampness Rating – 6 (1 Lively – 10 Damp)
- Vario Power Grip Sidecut – Vario Power Grip Sidecut utilizes multiple radii creating extra contact points to enhance edge hold. A flat section in the rocker area provides a broad contact point when flexed, but allows the board to track straight and not catch when unbent. Flanking this straight section are two shallow radii, which provide the second and third contact points. Towards the ends of the sidecut are deep radii which render quick turn initiation and the final contact points
- Low Profile Tip/Tail – A low profile in the nose and tail of the snowboard maximizes material contact with the snow for more powerful ollie/nollie pop and stability to your landings. Low Profile Tip/Tail also reduces the plowing effect in the nose for better glide to the next feature and superior float when it’s deep.
- NS Superlight Wood Core – Never Summer uses a custom blend of wood species that was created to be the lightest weight yet durable core on the market. The NS Superlight Wood Core is CNC sanded in the custom wood working facility to a fraction of a millimeter. A tailored flex is perfected, giving their snowboards unequaled performance.
- Recluse Web Carbon Layup – Strategically positioned to stiffen the board at the ends for edge hold pressure, spring, and stability. The Recluse Web Carbon Layup holds the integrity of the board’s flex pattern over a long period and creates a powerful snap in and out of the turn.
- STS Pretensioned Fiberglass – The world’s best snowboard fiberglass, period. This advanced pre-hardened, pre-tensioned, layered laminate has added elastomer stringers between the 0 degree and 90 degree glass fibers (the length of the effective edge). This produces a stronger bond between the individual glass laminates giving our snowboards unmatched strength, edge hold and performance.
- Bi-Lite Fiberglass – Bi-Lite Fiberglass combines many of the strength characteristics of Never Summer’s STS fiberglass with an ultralight glass fiber matrix. This delivers incredible freestyle and freeride performance without sacrificing durability.
- RDS 2 Damping System – This lightweight system uses three narrower laminated dampening layers that provide the perfect combination of vibration, absorption, and stability. RDS 2 is the perfect balance of freeride stability and freestyle liveliness.
- Elastomeric Underfoot Stabilizers – Elastomeric Underfoot Stabilizers directly below the mounting area provide optimum vibration absorption and increase high-speed stability while reducing foot fatigue.
- Harmonic Tip / Tail Damper – Harmonic Dampers in the tip and tail take out a high percentage of residual vibration by quieting the nose and tail. This enhances stability at speed, in variable snow conditions and on board landings without deadening the liveliness and pop of the cambered areas.
- Sintered P-Tex Sidewalls – Never Summer was the first snowboard company to use and perfect Sintered P-Tex Sidewalls, and they’ve never seen one crack. Unlike conventional ABS sidewalls that have a tendency to crack in colder temperatures, Sintered P-Tex Sidewalls maintain their integrity at any temperature.
- Durasurf XT Sintered 5501 Base – Crown Plastics has developed an exclusive, super fast, durable sintered base specifically for higher end boards. Just the right amount of graphite has been added making the Durasurf XT Sintered 5501 Base the fastest Never Summer has ever used.
- Full Wrap Metal Edge
- Premium Coextruded Polymer Topsheet – The Premium Topsheet is a durable, lightweight, scratch and chip resistant fiber backed thermoplastic. The premium topsheets also provide more grip than other topsheet materials, working as a built-in stomp pad.
- Binding Compatibility
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
|Effective Edge (mm)||1070||1100||1120||1150||1180|
|Tip Width (mm)||276||278||281||283||285|
|Waist Width (mm)||233||235||237||239||241|
|Tail Width (mm)||276||278||281||283||285|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||6.62||7||7.19||7.42||7.77|
|Stance Setback (in)||0||0||0||0||
Be the first to review “Hot Sale – Never Summer ProtoSynthesis Snowboard Womens”
There are no reviews yet.