Like an intrepid sharpshooter on her trusty steed, the Lady West tames all terrain. Decimating groomers, slashing pow, and carving a path to ecstasy, she overcomes anything on the horizon. Slight taper, updated shape and Recluse Carbon Web Layup has her floating better, carving better and maneuvering better… because she is better. Nothing stops her. Saddle up. Get ready to ride.
- Rocker Type
- Fusion Rocker Camber – Fusion RC puts the edge gripping hold, snap out of turns, and huge pop of Ripsaw RC in the back, and combines it with the float and surfy feel of Original RC in the front. Fusion is here to bring back the fun and fluidity that will make snowboarding dynamic again.
- Extended Transition Area – Never Summer adds a small flat section in the snowboard profile that improves both turn initiation and powder flotation.
- Flex Rating – 7 (1 Soft – 10 Stiff)
- Dampness Rating – 5 (1 Lively – 10 Damp)
- Vario Power Grip Sidecut – Vario Power Grip Sidecut utilizes multiple radii creating extra contact points to enhance edge hold. A flat section in the rocker area provides a broad contact point when flexed, but allows the board to track straight and not catch when unbent. Flanking this straight section are two shallow radii, which provide the second and third contact points. Towards the ends of the sidecut are deep radii which render quick turn initiation and the final contact points
- Low Profile Tip/Tail – A low profile in the nose and tail of the snowboard maximizes material contact with the snow for more powerful ollie/nollie pop and stability to your landings. Low Profile Tip/Tail also reduces the plowing effect in the nose for better glide to the next feature and superior float when it’s deep.
- 5 mm Taper
- Early Rise Nose
- NS Superlight Wood Core – Never Summer uses a custom blend of wood species that was created to be the lightest weight yet durable core on the market. The NS Superlight Wood Core is CNC sanded in the custom wood working facility to a fraction of a millimeter. A tailored flex is perfected, giving their snowboards unequaled performance.
- Recluse Web Carbon Layup – Strategically positioned to stiffen the board at the ends for edge hold pressure, spring, and stability. The Recluse Web Carbon Layup holds the integrity of the board’s flex pattern over a long period and creates a powerful snap in and out of the turn.
- Bi-Lite Fiberglass – Bi-Lite Fiberglass combines many of the strength characteristics of Never Summer’s STS fiberglass with an ultralight glass fiber matrix. This delivers incredible freestyle and freeride performance without sacrificing durability.
- Elastomeric Underfoot Stabilizers – Elastomeric Underfoot Stabilizers directly below the mounting area provide optimum vibration absorption and increase high-speed stability while reducing foot fatigue.
- RDS 2 Damping System – This lightweight system uses three narrower laminated dampening layers that provide the perfect combination of vibration, absorption, and stability. RDS 2 is the perfect balance of freeride stability and freestyle liveliness.
- Sintered P-Tex Sidewalls – Never Summer was the first snowboard company to use and perfect Sintered P-Tex Sidewalls, and they’ve never seen one crack. Unlike conventional ABS sidewalls that have a tendency to crack in colder temperatures, Sintered P-Tex Sidewalls maintain their integrity at any temperature.
- Durasurf Sintered 4501 Base – Crown Plastics has been the industry leader in sintered materials for over 36 years and has created the Durasurf 4501 sintered base exclusively for Never Summer. This high-density base is extremely fast and will provide unmatched performance and durability.
- Full Wrap Metal Edge
- Premium Coextruded Polymer Topsheet – The Premium Topsheet is a durable, lightweight, scratch and chip resistant fiber backed thermoplastic. The premium topsheets also provide more grip than other topsheet materials, working as a built-in stomp pad.
- Additional Features
- P-Tex Tip/Tail Protection – Boards with P-Tex Tip/Tail Protection have UHMW plastic, or P-Tex which is a softer molecular material that not only seals and protects the wood core, but also absorbs vibration and impact.
- Binding Compatibility
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
|Effective Edge (mm)||1090||1120||1140||1160||1170||1200|
|Tip Width (mm)||279||280||
|Waist Width (mm)||235||236||236||238||240||241|
|Tail Width (mm)||279||275||276||279||282||284|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||6.84||7.08||7.23||7.4||7.42||7.5|
Be the first to review “Hot Sale – Never Summer Lady West Snowboard Womens”
There are no reviews yet.