The Never Summer Harpoon Splitboard is built to be the ideal do-it-all backcountry explorer. A volume shifted board, the Harpoon Split is shorter and fatter than a traditional shaped board which provides excellent float even at a shorter length. The volume shift design makes the Harpoon quick and maneuverable in tight trees while still retaining impressive float in deep snow.
The Fusion Rocker Camber profile provides impressive edge hold and pop out of turn while still providing a laid back surfy feel. The soft 5/10 flex and 6/10 dampness offers a friendly and forgiving feel that eliminate chatter to keep your comfortable and in control in all conditions.
If you’re looking for surfy, maneuverable splitboard to explore the backcountry, look no further than the Never Summer Harpoon Splitboard.
- All-mountain performance
- Fusion RC profile gives dynamic surf, energy and edge control performance
- Hits the sweet spot with a Flex: 5/10 and Dampness 6/10
- Superlight Wood Core with carbon, fiberglass, and RDS 2 dampening laminate layers and elastomeric underfoot stabilizers all add to the power play
- Sintered P-Tex Sidewalls offer increased temperature resilience with full wrap metal edges
- Volume Shift Design for increased float and maneuverability
- Made in the USA
There are no reviews yet.