Swimming upstream isn’t for everyone, but then again, not everyone is cut out for life in the promised land. For Eric Jackson, that means fishing in the steep, unforgiving backcountry terrain of Mt Baker, and his weapon of choice is the Lib Tech Ejack Knife HP C3 Snowboard. Built around a powerful C3 Camber chassis with a touch of early rise and mild taper, the Ejack Knife is designed to send, stomp, and slay in all conditions, with a focus on pushing freestyle progression in big mountain terrain. And with Magne-Traction® edges for effortless edgehold on firmer ground, you can trust the Ejack Knife to deliver inside the ropes, too.
- Rocker Type
- C3 Camber – Aggressive dominant camber zones out to the contacts combined with mild rocker between your feet. Subtle Banana rocker gives freestyle freedom with maximum end-to-end stability for big, high-speed lines. For aggressive, skilled riders. EJack, Jamie Lynn, and Fredi K’s favorite.
- Medium – Stiff Flex – Stout enough to charge your hardest but without excessive harshness.
- Horsepower (HP) Construction – 60% Aspen / 40% Paulownia – Lighter. Environmentally Nicer. Smoother.
- Triaxial / Biaxial Fiberglass / Basalt Alloy
- Birch Internal Sidewalls
- UHMW Sintered Sidewalls
- UHMW Tip / Tail Impact Deflection
- Eco Sublimated TNT – Fast & low maintenance.
- Magne-Traction® – Strategically located edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions. Turns ice into powder.
- Eco Sublimated Bio Beans Top
- Art by Ray Troll – @ray.troll
- Binding Compatibility
- 2 x 4 Inserts
|Effective Edge (mm)||1100||1120||1140||1140||1170|
|Tip Width (mm)||299||301||302||315||317|
|Waist Width (mm)||251||253||254||264||265|
|Tail Width (mm)||291||293||294||304||306|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||8||8||8||8||8|
|Stance Setback (in)||1||1||1||1||1|
|Stance Range (in)||20.25 – 25||20.25 – 25||20.25 – 25||20.25 – 25||
Be the first to review “Hot Sale – Lib Tech Ejack Knife Snowboard”
There are no reviews yet.