A versatile board with a classic silhouette and a history as a fan-favorite, the K2 Broadcast hits the high mark on feel, response, and performance. Backcountry kickers, side hits galore, untouched pow fields, fresh corduroy, spring park laps, banked slaloms – the directional K2 Broadcast snowboard has got your back through it all.
- Rocker Type
- Directional Combination Camber – The best of both worlds. By blending both traditional Camber and Rocker profiles, Combination Camber gives you all the benefits of both; the pop and precision of camber, and the float and predictability of rocker.
- Tweakened™ – Rocker is extended all the way out to the absolute ends of the board, unlocking new ride-able surface area for a bigger, more stable platform to press, float, and land on
- Playful or Precise? – 7 (1 Playful – 10 Precise)
- Tapered Directional
- BAP Core – K2 has blended three species of renewable timber to assemble a core that’s strong, lightweight, and designed to enhance dampening without the addition of other materials.
- ICG 10 Biaxial Glass – Integrating tip-to-tail carbon fiber stringers into fiberglass layups ensures a smooth power release in and out of turns while increasing pop, liveliness, and longevity of the snowboard without adding unnecessary rigidity.
- Sintered 4000 Base – Sintered 4000 base absorbs wax deep into the material for relentless glide and unrivaled durability.
- Binding Compatibility
- 2 x 4 Inserts
|Effective Edge (mm)||1220||1250|
|Tip Width (mm)||309||313|
|Waist Width (mm)||263||266|
|Tail Width (mm)||305||310|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||8.1||8.2|
|Stance Setback (in)||0.75||0.75|
|Stance Range (in)||22||23|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||130-230+||130-230+|
Terrain – All-Mountain
Ability Level – Intermediate-Advanced
Rocker Type – Rocker/Camber/Rocker
Shape – Directional
Flex Rating – Stiff
Binding Mount Pattern – 2×4
Core/Laminates – Carbon, Wood
Warranty – 3 Years
There are no reviews yet.