A special project between skate homies from Vermont. Forest grew up a talented skateboarder in Vermont and inevitably ran into the Mull brothers doing their Worble skate thing. Bailey brought his skateboarding to the snow and became one of the world’s best skate influenced snowboarders and an amazing artist. The Mull brothers built a Worble skate video empire with innovative committed skating, amazing Man Ramp good times and music. Worble has recently evolved from a video company into more than a skate brand and Forest has been doing art on a few Worble skates. Bailey and the crew decide it was time to bring the fun to the snow side of things and here we are Gnu X Worble… edit coming soon… theworble
- Forests and his Vermont skate homies (the Worble crew) special limited edition Headspace
- Skate influenced urban freestyle focused resort ATV
- Amazing Bailey art and shape meets the Man Ramp and Cobra Man
- Rocker Type
- C3 Technology – Aggressive dominant cambers out to the contacts combined with mild rocker between your feet. Subtle Banana rocker gives freestyle freedom with maximum end to end stability for big, high-speed lines. For aggressive, skilled riders.
- Flex Rating – Medium
- Asymmetry – The human body is asymmetric. Turn mechanics on a toe and heel side turn are completely different. GNU builds in asymmetric balancing concepts to each side of your snowboard harmonizing with nature and creating a more efficient, less tiring, unreal ride.
- Level 1 Asym | Sidecut / Core – Asymmetric wood core allows for softer flexing on the heelside, with a deeper sidecut to match.
- G1 Asym Eco Core | Aspen / Paulownia I / II – Sustainably harvested, light, strong and poppy.
- Tri-Ax / Bi-Ax – Fiberglass reinforcement for strength and pop.
- UHMW – UHMW sidewalls are super tough and environmentally friendly.
- Eco-Sublimated Sintered Base – Fast, tough and holds wax.
- Magne-Traction® – Unreal edge hold; 7 strategically located and sized edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions.
- Eco-Sublimated Poly Top – Tough and environmentally friendly.
- Binding Compatibility
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
Terrain – Freestyle, All-Mountain
Ability Level – Advanced-Expert
Rocker Type – Camber/Rocker/Camber
Shape – Asymmetrical, True Twin
Flex Rating – Medium
Binding Mount Pattern – 2×4
Core/Laminates – Wood
Edge Tech – Magne-Traction
Athletes – Forest Bailey
Made in the USA – Yes
Warranty – 1 Year
There are no reviews yet.