Step up any kid’s performance and style with the Giro Spur MIPS Helmet. Offering top notch protection, should your little one take a spill on the mountain, the Spur comes in plenty of fun colors to choose from to match the craziest patterns of kids outerwear out there. The multi-directional impact protection system or MIPS incorporates a liner that is lightweight and rotates inside of the helmet shell to take the blow away from the skull. Super Cool Venting keeps a steady flow of air moving through the Spur to pull warm air and sweat through the vents at the back of the helmet to prevent overheating, while Giro’s In Form Fit System allows you 6cm of adjustability to ensure a proper and safe fit. The Spur MIPS also has a seamless integration with Giro Chico and Rev Goggles for extra comfort and style.
- Seamless Compatibility with Giro Youth Goggles – The Buster and Chico kids goggles pair perfectly to cut out the wind and cold.
- In-Mold Construction – Reduces weight while providing incredible durability, ready to protect your child.
- In Form Fit System – This helmet adjusts up to 6cm to find the best fit for your child’s head.
- Super Cool Vents – Pulls air through the helmet that keeps little ones’ temperatures regulated.
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System – Offers a lightweight feel as the liner allows the outer shell to rotate around to lessen a blow should you take an impact.
- Youth XS – 48.5-52cm
- Youth Small – 52-55.5cm
Category – Half Shell
Audio – Audio Compatible
Brim/Visor – Yes
Ventilation – Fixed
Custom Fit Adjustment – Full
Shell Construction – In–Mold
There are no reviews yet.