The feature-rich Article™ goggle is defined by the sleek curvature and high-end optics of the Toric Vivid® lenses.
To swap between the two VIVID lenses (bonus low-light lens included) quickly, use the on-the-go Slash Seal lens interchange system while enjoying the benefits of EVAK vent technology, which adds to the goggle’s overall performance and durability – ideal for long days weathering the elements.
- Anti Fog Coating
- Every Giro goggle lens features our anti-fog coating to keep your vision and riding experience on point.
- Evak Vent Technology
- Found exclusively on VIVID goggles models, EVAK Vent Technology uses a new foam made from an ulta-durable, non-absorbent material. EVAK vents minimize the chance of fogging by releasing moisture while simultaneously creating a barrier from the elements.
- Expansion View (EXV) Technology
- Perfected at Giro’s test lab in Scotts Valley, California, this groundbreaking new frame design serves up unparalleled peripheral vision. We started with a helmet-compatible goggle, and then shaved down the frame rime and added frameless zones to optimize a massive spherical lens focused on the best possible peripheral vision in a goggle.
- Toric Vivid Lenses with Optics by Zeiss®
- Toric Spherical in shape, this lens mimics the form of the human eye to provide superior optics while creating increased air volume inside the goggle to help prevent fogging. The manufacturing, testing, and quality control of all Giro spherical lenses is provided Lenses by ZEISS®, the global leader in optical technology and photography.
- Vivid Lens Technology with Optics by Zeiss®
- VIVID is a patented lens technology – developed by Giro in partnership with ZEISS® Optics – that improves the visual experience on snow by enhancing contrast and definition. VIVID Lens Technology effectively manipulates blue light by letting in contrast enhacning blue light, while blocking harmful UV light. Vivid essentially filters out the haze and frees your eyes to spot your line and focus on enjoying your riding experience.
- Face Foam
- Triple-layer face foam with microfleece facing
VLT – 16% Vivid Onyx, 50% Vivid Infrared
Frame – Adult Medium Semi-Frameless Design
There are no reviews yet.