The Burton Family Tree Sensei Snowboard is a powder master with a design so throwback it’s almost new-school. The Sensei sweeps the leg of the short, fat, volume-shifted powder boards we’ve become accustomed to seeing over the past few years. Instead, it offers up a longboard shape with a skinny waist and a full dose of camber that’ll have you high-kicking your way though pillow fields and powder bowls with ease. Just make sure you remember to keep your bases in good shape for optimal glide. Wax on… wax off.
- Rocker Type
- Camber – An advocate of powerful turns and poppy precision, camber speaks to the core values of board design. Offering a snappy suspension, camber distributes weight evenly over the entire length of the board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail.
- Directional Flex – This flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions.
- Personality – Medium – Aggressive
- Directional – The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- Balanced Freeride Geometry – Balanced Freeride Geometry ends the debate between twin and directional with setback camber and a sidecut that is centered on your stance to create a twin freestyle feel when riding flat base. On edge it turns tight and quick with the float and prowess expected from a directional deck.
- Pro-Tip – A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- DragonFly 600G Core – The Dragonfly core uses end-grain woods in the impact zones of the board, which lets them swap out heavier woods for lighter ones, without losing strength.
- Multizone EGD™ – A Burton exclusive. Manipulating the angles and direction of wood grain placement within the core results in ultimate edge-hold, response, and durability. In four separate zones, the wood grain is perpendicular to the core adjacent to The Channel – the area from which a rider’s power emanates – for ultimate strength and edge control.
- Squeezebox – Burton’s most versatile Squeezebox profile improves pop and performance through the balance of thicker, more powerful core sections with thinner, more flexible sections. Rider energy is transferred outward from beneath the feet, energizing the tip and tail while making the board snappier, more stable and easier to manipulate.
- 45° Carbon Highlights – Carbon Highlights optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix and adds a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine tune torsional feel to achieve different ride characteristics. A 60° fiber angle creates a highly maneuverable and playful feel, while a 45° fiber angle provides more aggressive ride.
- Recycled Sintered WFO – Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays wide open all season and in any condition.
- Artwork by Ty Williams
- Additional Features
- Super Sap® Epoxy – A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- Infinite Ride™ – This Burton-exclusive technology allows maximized pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Flat Top, Flying V™, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride™ your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
- Binding Compatibility
- The Channel® Mounting System – Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable — The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton’s).
- Channel Inserts Included – Channel Inserts are required to mount your bindings. Inspect packaging before disposing.
|Effective Edge (mm)||1127||1177||1227||1317|
|Tip Width (mm)||281.6||285.4||289.2||301.4|
|Waist Width (mm)||243||245||247||256|
|Tail Width (mm)||281.6||285.4||289.2||301.4|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||7.6||7.9||8.3||8.9|
|Stance Setback (mm)||-20||-20||-20||-20|
|Stance Range (mm)||510||540||540||540|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||120-180||150-200||180-260+||
Be the first to review “Hot Sale – Burton Family Tree Sensei Snowboard”
There are no reviews yet.