The Westmark is your key to freestyle progression. This blunted twin offers increased volume in the tip and tail for better stability on the rail, in the landing, or transition. Its medium flex makes for a lively pop, and a reliable and responsive ride all over the mountain. Available in both System Camber and System Rocker. The System Camber design offers a poppy ride with crisp, fully engaged performance.
- Rocker Type
- System Camber – If you want a highly responsive ride, crisp on-edge performance, and more pop for carving and ollies – all with smoother camber performance – then System Camber shapes are for you. The camber progressively reduces toward the tip and tail, making the leading edge less aggressive for cleaner on-snow performance.
- 5 (1 Soft – 10 Stiff)
- 3° Uprise Fenders – Arbor’s Fenders are lifted side sections at the tip/tail of the board that create smoother performance without shortening the camber section of the board. As a result, you get a clean ride without any loss of the pop that comes from full-length camber.
- Grip-Tech – A tri-radial sidecut design that is not ” blended.” Natural shaping intersections, that in the past were eliminated, have been transformed into heel and toe contact points that provide a direct, more ergonomic way to grip the snow when additional control is needed.
- Highland Core – Arbor’s most versatile core, constructed with a 1:2 blend of poplar and paulownia, for super light weight performance, durability, and return.
- Biax Glassing – A biax over biax lay–up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- 360° Fully Wrapped Sidewalls – Eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Sintered Base – A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Recycled Steel Edges – Highly durable, recycled steel edges embody Arbor’s key values: quality and sustainability.
- Hand Dyed Ash Powerply – Sustainably harvested, majority coming from borer-kill trees, off-white to light brown, the canvas for Arbor’s hand-dyed designs.
- Bio-Plastic Topsheet – One of the materials Arbor uses in their quest to eliminate harmful petroleum based plastics from their production cycle. Made from Castor Bean Oil, this eco-topsheet is extremely durable and water repellent.
- Additional Features
- Bio Resin – Bio-Resin is a replacement for traditional petroleum based resin that doesn’t affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into it are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% when compared to its petroleum based equivalent.
- Wend Natural Wax – All Arbor snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Binding Compatibility
- 2×4 Fourteen Pack Inserts
|Effective Edge (mm)||1169||1196||1223||1232||1250|
|Tip Width (mm)||291.2||293.8||296.5||305.8||299.1|
|Waist Width (mm)||248||249.5||251||260||252.5|
|Tail Width (mm)||291.2||293.8||296.5||305.8||299.1|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||8.4 / 7.5 / 8.4||8.55 / 7.65 / 8.55||8.7 / 7.8 / 8.7||8.75 / 7.85 / 8.75||8.85 / 7.95 / 8.85|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||106 -186||112-192||118-198||128-208||124-204|
Be the first to review “Hot Sale – Arbor Westmark Camber Snowboard”
There are no reviews yet.