Your park board is all grown up. Fed on a steady diet of sidehits and jib laps, it grew tired of the same old lines down manicured slopes and developed a hunger for more satiating meals. The Arbor Shiloh Camber Snowboard is a big mountain twin, reinforced with bamboo and ready to feast on the cliff drops and pow stashes at the grown-ups table. It’s fast, stable, and smooth in varied terrain, but it hasn’t forgotten its roots either. This full cambered shape is loaded with pop and well-balanced in the air, perfect for bringing playtime to the steeps, boosting and tricking off every feature in sight.
- Rocker Type
- System Camber – If you want a highly responsive ride, crisp on-edge performance, and more pop for carving and ollies – all with smoother camber performance – then System Camber shapes are for you. The camber progressively reduces toward the tip and tail, making the leading edge less aggressive for cleaner on-snow performance.
- Flex Rating – 6 (1 Soft – 10 Stiff)
- 3° Uprise Fenders – Arbor’s Fenders are lifted side sections at the tip/tail of the board that create smoother performance without shortening the camber section of the board. As a result, you get a clean ride without any loss of the pop that comes from full-length camber.
- Grip-Tech – A tri-radial sidecut design that is not ” blended.” Natural shaping intersections, that in the past were eliminated, have been transformed into heel and toe contact points that provide a direct, more ergonomic way to grip the snow when additional control is needed.
- Double Barrel II Core – A progressive 1:2 Poplar and Paulownia blend with bamboo stringers running along the rails of the board for added torsional response and improved board control.
- Biax Glassing – A biax over biax lay–up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- 360° Fully Wrapped Sidewalls – Eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Sintered Base – A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Recycled Steel Edges – Highly durable, recycled steel edges embody Arbor’s key values: quality and sustainability.
- Factory Tuned – Arbor detunes the tip and tail contact points on all of their snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Carbonized Bamboo Powerply – US Lacey Act compliant, highly renewable fast growing grass, sustainably harvested, carbonized to create deep amber color.
- Bio-Plastic Topsheet – One of the materials Arbor uses in their quest to eliminate harmful petroleum based plastics from their production cycle. Made from Castor Bean Oil, this eco-topsheet is extremely durable and water repellent.
- Additional Features
- Bio Resin – Bio-Resin is a replacement for traditional petroleum based resin that doesn’t affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into it are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% when compared to its petroleum based equivalent.
- Wend Natural Wax – All Arbor snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Binding Compatibility
- 2×4 Fourteen Pack Inserts
Where to Ride – All-Mountain, Freeride
Ability Level – Advanced-Expert
Rocker Type – Camber
Shape – Directional Twin
Flex Rating – Medium
Binding Mount Pattern – 2×4
Core/Laminates – Bamboo, Wood
Warranty – 3 Years
There are no reviews yet.