The Poparazzi is a Women’s specific mountain twin with a user-friendly flex and feel for that super fun all-mountain experience. This timeless, mindfully crafted design is built with quality materials on Arbor’s System Rocker platform, delivering unmatched value and performance. The Poparazzi is for women who ultimately want to explore the whole resort. Available in both System Camber and System Rocker. The System Rocker design provides a surfy ride with natural float and cleaner tracking.
- Rocker Type
- System Rocker – If you want a surfy ride, natural float, buttery turns and spins, and catch-free tracking across the snow – all with highly reliable edge hold – then Arbor’s System Rocker shapes are for you. System Rocker progressively reduces the amount of rocker toward the tip and tail and allows the outside contacts to easily engage when max edge hold is needed.
- 5 (1 Soft – 10 Stiff)
- Grip-Tech – A tri-radial sidecut design that is not ” blended.” Natural shaping intersections, that in the past were eliminated, have been transformed into heel and toe contact points that provide a direct, more ergonomic way to grip the snow when additional control is needed.
- Highland Core – Arbor’s most versatile core, constructed with a 1:2 blend of poplar and paulownia, for super light weight performance, durability, and return.
- Biax Glassing – A biax over biax lay–up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- 360° Fully Wrapped Sidewalls – Eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Sintered Base – A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Recycled Steel Edges – Highly durable, recycled steel edges embody Arbor’s key values: quality and sustainability.
- Factory Tuned – Arbor detunes the tip and tail contact points on all of their snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Additional Features
- Wend Natural Wax – All Arbor snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Bio Resin – Bio-Resin is a replacement for traditional petroleum based resin that doesn’t affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into it are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% when compared to its petroleum based equivalent.
- Binding Compatibility
- 2×4 Ten Pack Inserts
Terrain – All-Mountain
Ability Level – Intermediate-Advanced
Rocker Type – Rocker
Shape – Directional Twin
Flex Rating – Medium
Binding Mount Pattern – 2×4
Core/Laminates – Wood
Warranty – 3 Years
|Effective Edge (mm)||1035||1062||1116||1170|
|Tip Width (mm)||268.4||271.1||276.3||281.6|
|Waist Width (mm)||231||232.5||235.5||238.5|
|Tail Width (mm)||268.4||271.1||276.3||281.6|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||7.65 / 6.75 / 7.65||7.8 / 6.9 / 7.8||8.1 / 7.2 / 8.1||8.4 / 7.5 / 8.4|
|Stance Setback (in)||0||0||0||0|
|Stance Setback (mm)||0||0||0||0|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||60-140||68-148||84-164||92-172|
There are no reviews yet.