Arbor Element Rocker Snowboard – Mens:
The Arbor brand was launched with the Element. At our 25th Anniversary, it remains as essential to our line as it was on day one. This all-terrain snowboard continues to adopt the technology of the times without straying from its mission to be the most versatile, resort mountain-twin available, and provide amazing top-to-bottom performance. Available in both System Camber and System Rocker. The System Rocker design provides a surfy ride with natural float and cleaner tracking.
- Hand dyed Ash Powerply
- FSC Certified Highland II Core – A newly developed screening process has allowed us to hand-select the very lightest and highest quality Paulownia from our sourcing partners. The result is a lighter, more responsive version of our FSC Certified Highland Core known for highly reliable return and long-lasting durability.
- Sintered Base – A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Biax Glassing – A biax over biax lay-up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- Mixed Glassing – A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- 2×4 12 Pack Inserts
- Grip Tech – Grip Tech creates added heel and toe contact points that dramatically improve edge control on snow and ice. The design creates a more ergonomic and direct connection to the snow for substantially improved handling and response time. The added contact points make it possible for Arbor to offer Rocker designs that hold an amazing edge, and Camber designs that provide cleaner edge performance.
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled Steel Edges – Our highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of our Arbor’s key values: Quality and Sustainability.
- Bio Resin – Starting with our 2020 line we are proud to announce that all Powerplys and R.A.P. Topless Tech veneers will be made with Bio-Resin, a replacement for traditional petroleum-based resin that doesn’t affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into Entropy Bio-Resin are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% (when compared to its petroleum-based equivalent).
- Three Year Warranty – We stand behind the quality and construction of every Arbor Snowboard with an extended 3-year warranty. For more information on our warranty policy, please Click Here
- Wend Natural Wax – All Arbor Snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Factory Tuned– We detune the tip and tail contact points on all of our snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Recycled ABS – When a plastic alternative is unavailable, as in the case of ABS sidewalls, we do our best to opt for a recycled material to improve the sustainability of our products.
There are no reviews yet.