The Bryan Iguchi Pro Splitboard is designed to navigate natureÕs most challenging terrain. This board is built with precision splitboard technology to deliver confidence on any mountain in all conditions. Be it summer corn, ice, or deep powder, this board will deliver a premium ride on any mountain pursuit.
- Rocker Type
- System Camber – If you want a highly responsive ride, crisp on-edge performance, and more pop for carving and ollies – all with smoother camber performance – then System Camber shapes are for you. The camber progressively reduces toward the tip and tail, making the leading edge less aggressive for cleaner on-snow performance.
- Flex Rating – 7 (1 Soft – 10 Stiff)
- 1 cm Taper
- 3° Uprise Fenders – Arbor’s Fenders are lifted side sections at the tip/tail of the board that create smoother performance without shortening the camber section of the board. As a result, you get a clean ride without any loss of the pop that comes from full-length camber.
- Highland Split Core – The highly versatile Highland Core, constructed with a 1:2 blend of poplar and paulownia, with additional insert and centerline components for a premium factory splitboard.
- Mixed Glassing – A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, and more.
- 360° Fully Wrapped Sidewalls – Eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Sintered Plus Base – Arbor’s sintered plus base is mid-density material that demonstrates increased speed and durability while maintaining the ease of repair.
- Recycled Steel Edges – Highly durable, recycled steel edges embody Arbor’s key values: quality and sustainability.
- Hand Dyed Ash Powerply – Sustainably harvested, majority coming from borer-kill trees, off-white to light brown, the canvas for Arbor’s hand-dyed designs.
- R.A.P. Topless Technology – A build process in which Arbor eliminates the need for their Bio-Plastic Topsheet, creating a lighter, more eco-friendly ride.
- Additional Features
- Bio Resin – Bio-Resin is a replacement for traditional petroleum based resin that doesn’t affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into it are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% when compared to its petroleum based equivalent.
- Wend Natural Wax – All Arbor snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Karakoram UltraClip – Karakoram’s premium splitboard clip is powerful, easier to use, and lighter. Once joined, the UltraClip fully constrains the seam of your splitboard to eliminate seam rattling, seam shearing, and seam rolling. The lever locks in the touring position as well to eliminate unwanted movement on the ascent.
- Binding Compatibility
- Universal Splitboard Insert Packs
Terrain – Splitboarding
Ability Level – Advanced-Expert
Rocker Type – Camber
Shape – Directional
Flex Rating – Stiff
Core/Laminates – Wood
Athletes – Bryan Iguchi
Warranty – 3 Years
|Effective Edge (mm)||1175||1202||1209|
|Tip Width (mm)||298.4||301.1||310.3|
|Waist Width (mm)||252.5||254||263|
|Tail Width (mm)||288.4||291||300.3
|Sidecut Radius (m)||8.85 / 7.95 / 8.85||9 / 8.1 / 9||9.05 / 8.15 / 9.05|
|Stance Setback (in)||0||0||0|
|Stance Setback (mm)||0||0||0|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||128-208||134-214+||134-214+|
There are no reviews yet.