The Bryan Iguchi Pro is the Swiss Army Knife of the Arbor line. The utilitarian design is intended to excel in all conditions. I wanted to have the ability to fully commit to carving as hard as possible yet allow forgiveness in the entry and exit of each turn. I love it because I can have fun on it on any mountain in any condition Bryan Iguchi.
- Rocker Type
- System Camber – If you want a highly responsive ride, crisp on-edge performance, and more pop for carving and ollies – all with smoother camber performance – then System Camber shapes are for you. The camber progressively reduces toward the tip and tail, making the leading edge less aggressive for cleaner on-snow performance.
- Flex Rating – 7 (1 Soft – 10 Stiff)
- .15 cm Taper
- 3° Uprise Fenders – Arbor’s Fenders are lifted side sections at the tip/tail of the board that create smoother performance without shortening the camber section of the board. As a result, you get a clean ride without any loss of the pop that comes from full-length camber.
- Grip-Tech – A tri-radial sidecut design that is not ” blended.” Natural shaping intersections, that in the past were eliminated, have been transformed into heel and toe contact points that provide a direct, more ergonomic way to grip the snow when additional control is needed.
- Double Barrel Core – Poplar and Paulownia blend with bamboo stringers running down the center of the board for added longitudinal pop and unmatched board control.
- Mixed Glassing – A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, and more.
- 360° Fully Wrapped Sidewalls – Eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Sintered Plus Base – Arbor’s sintered plus base is mid-density material that demonstrates increased speed and durability while maintaining the ease of repair.
- Recycled Steel Edges – Highly durable, recycled steel edges embody Arbor’s key values: quality and sustainability.
- Factory Tuned – Arbor detunes the tip and tail contact points on all of their snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Hand Dyed Ash Powerply – Sustainably harvested, majority coming from borer-kill trees, off-white to light brown, the canvas for Arbor’s hand-dyed designs.
- R.A.P. Topless Technology – A build process in which Arbor eliminates the need for their Bio-Plastic Topsheet, creating a lighter, more eco-friendly ride.
- Additional Features
- Bio Resin – Bio-Resin is a replacement for traditional petroleum based resin that doesn’t affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into it are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% when compared to its petroleum based equivalent.
- Wend Natural Wax – All Arbor snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Binding Compatibility
- 2×4 Fourteen Pack Inserts
Terrain – All-Mountain, Freeride, Powder
Ability Level – Advanced-Expert
Rocker Type – Camber
Shape – Directional
Flex Rating – Stiff
Binding Mount Pattern – 2×4
Core/Laminates – Bamboo, Wood
Snowboard Awards – Transworld Snowboarding Good Wood
Athletes – Bryan Iguchi
Warranty – 3 Years
|Effective Edge (mm)||1121||1148||1175||1202||1210||1247|
|Tip Width (mm)||289||291||294||296||306||314|
|Waist Width (mm)||250||251||253||254||263||270|
|Tail Width (mm)||287||290||292||295||304||313|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||8.55 / 7.65 / 8.55||8.7 / 7.8 / 8.7||8.85 / 7.95 / 8.85||9 / 8.1 / 9||9.05 / 8.15/ 9.05||9.25 / 8.35 / 9.25|
|Stance Setback (in)||
Be the first to review “Hot Sale – Arbor Bryan Iguchi Pro Camber Snowboard Mens”
There are no reviews yet.