Anon Flash Helmet (Purple) – Junior’s: Brimmed style that goes beyond basic with fast and easy fit adjustments and low-profile design.
The kids’ Anon Flash helmet features Endura-Shell construction for long-lasting durability and strength. The sleek, low-profile design incorporates venting throughout to keep goggles clear and maintain comfort all day long. The Auto-Adjust Fit System makes it easy to find the perfect fit, and the Fidlock® magnetic snap helmet buckle lets you open or close with one hand, even if you’re wearing gloves. The fleece liner and ear pads offer maximum warmth and moisture-wicking comfort.
- Weight: 525g
- Endura-Shell Construction: Endura- shell two-piece construction features an injection-molded ABS exterior for long-lasting durability and ding-resistant strength. Built for season after season of knock-around wear and tear, this is the pinnacle in reliable protection.
- Passive Ventilation: Passive ventilation channels integrated into the helmet draw fresh air in the front and pulls moisture out the back. These built-in channels help to keep goggles clear and aid in maintaining a balanced and comfortable climate all day long.
- Goggle Ventilation Channel
- Classic Fleece on Liner and Ear Pads: Designed for optimal warmth and comfort.
- Auto-Adjust Fit System
- Simple Fit: All Anon helmets feature easily removable ear pads and liners making every model easily convertible for riders who want to run a beanie and goggle under their lid for that skate-inspired, ultra-low-profile look without sacrificing comfort.
- Fidlock® Snap Helmet Buckle: Anon has partnered with Fidlock®, the award-winning designer of a new breed of ultra-fast and -secure fasteners. Fidlock’s magnetic SNAP helmet buckle lets you open it with one hand, even if you’re wearing gloves—and closing it is just as easy, which means you can spend less time fiddling with your gear, and more time focusing on your riding. Featured On: Endure, Thompson, Nelson, Helo 2.0, Rodan, Talan, Keira, Galena, Griffon, Wren, Define, Burner, Scout, Rime
- Certification: CE 1077B, ASTM 2040
There are no reviews yet.