Few boots can claim true all-mountain versatility like the Verse can, thanks to its innovative Flex Control System, letting you fine-tune the flex to suit every situation. Slide them both in for serious support when riding big mountain lines, use just one to increase lateral or medial response, or leave them out when you’re cruising through the park.
The Verse provides an exact fit that conforms to the shape of your foot thanks to the thermo-moldable V3 UltraCush liner, and an internal harness Custom Slide Guide lacing system that locks you in and prevents heel lift. The V3 UltraCush footbed absorbs harsh impacts through long days working on sketchy lines in the backcountry, while the lightweight, grippy V3 Ultimate Waffle outsole provides traction on icy terrain and further dampens painful vibrations at high speeds.
- Top-of-the-line comfort and performance for the mountain
- Boa Custom Focus Plus provides zonal lacing for an even fit
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot’s shape
- TNF FlashDry liner wicks sweat and dries quickly
- Impact-absorbing footbed cushions harsh landings
- Internal harness does its job to prevent heel lift
- Ultimate Waffle outsole grips slick terrain and absorbs shock
Closure – Boa Custom Focus Plus
Liner – V3 UltraCush, TNF FlashDry
Thermo-Moldable Liner – Yes
Liner Closure – Custom Slide Glide
Flex – Medium-stiff (6 – 9 of 10 on Van’s scale)
Sole – V3 Ultimate Waffle
Footbed – V3 PopCush
Recommended Use – All-mountain snowboarding, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding
Manufacturer Warranty – 30 days
There are no reviews yet.