The Vans Aura Pro Snowboard Boots is a solid all around option for riders who like the locked-in feel of a two reel Boa system but prefer a mid flexing boot for more versatility. They feature a Smartwool-lined inner for warmth, comfort, and moisture-wicking prowess, plus an all-new V2 Waffle Pro Outsole for outstanding boardfeel and grippy scramblability.
- Flex Rating (1 Soft – 10 Stiff)
- 5 – 6
- Instep Flex Zone
- The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
- The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
- V2 Ultracush with Smartwool Liner
- This inner features Smartwool merino wool fabric, which transfers and eliminates moisture. An UltraCush layer provides all-day comfort with minimal seams, and a neoprene forefoot gives a natural flex. A dual-density heat-moldable core is bolstered by the latest X-Cage–extra security and heel hold that keeps you in contact with your board at all times.
- V2 Boot Harness
- Customize your heel hold with the V2 harness as it works in tandem with the V2 liner to provide enhanced support and personalized fit.
- Boa Custom Focus
- Custom Focus features a high-power coiler reel and a mid-power remote reel to control three zones of closure linked by Vans’ exclusive Custom Slide Guide, delivering concentrated closure around the instep area for focused heel hold.
- Vans Custom Slide Guide
- Anatomical shape provides adjustable fit anywhere along the instep area for added comfort and unrivaled heel hold.
- V2 POPCUSH Footbed
- A dual density footbed that combines impact cushioning with energy transfer, the V2 POPCUSH fights fatigue with anatomical shaping, TPU arch support, a nylon moisture-wicking topsheet, and a coring design with airflow perforations.
- V2 Waffle Pro
- The V2 Waffle Pro is a progressively inspired and capability-driven design built for both on and off snowboard performance. Uncompromising natural flex and a weight-reducing, impact-resisting UltraCush midsole provide incredible boardfeel, while a Vans-exclusive pattern and rubber compound give you the confidence you need to scramble the sidecountry with confidence.
- Heat Retention 360º
- All Vans snowboard boots feature a newly improved thermal retention layer that provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
Ability Level – Intermediate-Advanced
Flex Rating – Medium
Lacing System – Boa®
Internal Lacing System – None
Warranty – 1 Year
There are no reviews yet.