Backountry lines, groomer days with the groms, and big stomps are just some of the things the Union Trilogy Snowboard Bindings excel at. Created for bomber all mountain riding wherever the weather takes you, the Trilogy is a classic that keeps on giving year after year. With an extra durable Stage 4 baseplate, a super responsive and highback, and Exoframe 4.0 ankle straps, there’s no line you can’t take on.
- Flex Rating – 7 (1 Soft – 10 Stiff)
- Stage 4 | Duraflex ST – Simply put, Duraflex ST is the same material as regular Duraflex, but with increased glass for more response without the weight. Designed for cold temperatures.
- Multi-Density Thermoformed EVA – Multi-density bushings sustain their function each season – unlike urethane rubber or other materials that change color and become brittle over time.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups – Designed for optimum heel hold and minimization of drag, Union 3D Extruded Aluminum heelcups are the strongest in the business.
- Canted Footbeds
- Trilogy | Duraflex ST – Simply put, Duraflex ST is the same material as regular Duraflex, but with increased glass for more response without the weight. Designed for cold temperatures.
- Tool-less FLAD
- ExoFrame 4.0 Ankle Strap – Rapid response, trusted by professional snowboarders.
- 2.0 Rhombus Toe Strap – Multi-positional options and thermoplastic anti-slip material keeps you locked in and on point. Each version has differing amounts of material based on weight. Toe strap adjustment has been redesigned and reinforced with double the connection strength, thanks to the new pin system.
- Magnesium – Union’s proven bombproof ratchet system, Magnesium buckles are light, sleek, and durable on the mountain.
- Grade 8.8 Hardware – The strongest steel available on the market, Union’s use of Grade 8.8 represents a commitment to delivering the strongest and most reliable bindings on the market today.
- Camber Disk – 2×4, 4×4, and Channel compatible.
Ability Level – Intermediate-Advanced
Flex Rating – Medium
Binding Style – Strap
Binding Mount Pattern – 2×4, 4×4, Channel
Athletes – Jamie Anderson
Warranty – Limited Lifetime 9Baseplate & Heelcups) 1 year (All Other Products)
There are no reviews yet.