When your day starts out with powder in the trees and ends with mellow laps in the park, you need a binding that can handle it all. The Union Juliet Snowboard Bindings are versatile all-mountain slayers built to excel in varied resort terrain, keep you dialed in the park, and never shy away from an adventure. With vibration dampening Thermoformed EVA bushings and Union’s LG1 Duraflex highbacks, they hit the perfect balance of flex, comfort, and response to keep you cruising happy all season long.
- Stage 5 | Duraflex – Duraflex material was specifically engineered to maintain consistent flex in a wide range of cold temperatures. Exclusive to Union for snowsports products.
- EXT Thermoformed EVA Bushing – Multi-density bushings sustain their function each season – unlike urethane rubber or other materials that change color and become brittle over time.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups – Designed for optimum heel hold and minimization of drag, Union 3D Extruded Aluminum heelcups are the strongest in the business.
- Canted Footbeds
Baseplate Flex – 6 (1 Soft – 10 Stiff)
- LG1 | Duraflex – Duraflex material was specifically engineered to maintain consistent flex in a wide range of cold temperatures. Exclusive to Union for snowsports products.
- Tool-less FLAD
- Highback Flex – 5 (1 Soft – 10 Stiff)
- ExoFrame 2.0 Ankle Strap – Rapid response, trusted by professional snowboarders.
- 1.0 Hexgrip Toe Strap – Multi-positional options and thermoplastic anti-slip material keeps you locked in and on point. Each version has differing amounts of material based on weight. Toe strap adjustment has been redesigned and reinforced with double the connection strength, thanks to the new pin system.
- Strap Flex – 6 (1 Soft – 10 Stiff)
- Aluminum – Fast in and fast out – the new mechanism combined with Union aluminum is superior to any binding buckle eon the market = with the exception of Union magnesium.
- Grade 8.8 Hardware – The strongest steel available on the market, Union’s use of Grade 8.8 represents a commitment to delivering the strongest and most reliable bindings on the market today.
- Camber Disk – 4×4, 4×2, and Channel compatible.
Ability Level – Intermediate-Advanced
Flex Rating – Medium
Binding Style – Strap
Binding Mount Pattern – 2×4, 4×4, Channel
Athletes – Emilie Westphal
Warranty – Limited Lifetime (Baseplates & Heelcups), 1 Year (All Other Parts)
There are no reviews yet.