The Union Atlas Snowboard Bindings are the ultimate all mountain rippers for every rider who likes to go hard, fast, and shred all types of snow. Made with a new Stage 14 Duraflex highback, the Atlas is lighter, stiffer, and more responsive than ever. Super pressable Exoframe 3.0 ankle straps and adjustable forward lean make the Atlas perfect for the steep and deep. Affirmed by some of the best riders in the world and tested coast to coast, it’s time to make the Union Atlas Snowboard Bindings your ride or die.
- Flex Rating – 8 (1 Soft – 10 Stiff)
- Stage 7 | Duraflex CB – Ultra-responsive Duraflex CB nylon is the key ingredient in an indestructible new design.
- Vaporlite HD Bushing – All-new High Density Vaporlite is stiffer and more responsive than traditional Vaporlite, but with all the same dampening characteristics.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups – Designed for optimum heel hold and minimization of drag, Union 3D Extruded Aluminum heelcups are the strongest in the business.
- Canted Footbeds
- Tool-less FLAD
- Stage 14 | Duraflex CB – Lighter, stiffer, and more responsive than previous Atlas highbacks, the Stage 14 Duraflex CB highback combines carbon injected Duraflex Nylon with an all-new integrated forward lean adjuster.
- ExoFrame 3.0 Ankle Strap – Rapid response, trusted by professional snowboarders.
- TS 2.0 Tiles
- Tool-less Strap Adjustment
- Magnesium S1 with Aluminum Base – Union’s proven bombproof ratchet system, Magnesium buckles are light, sleek, and durable on the mountain.
- Grade 8.8 Hardware – The strongest steel available on the market, Union’s use of Grade 8.8 represents a commitment to delivering the strongest and most reliable bindings on the market today.
- Camber Disk – 2×4, 4×4, and Channel compatible.
- Non-Stick EVA Disk Cover
Ability Level – Intermediate-Advanced
Flex Rating – Stiff
Binding Style – Strap
Binding Mount Pattern – 2×4, 4×4, Channel
Warranty – Limited Lifetime (Baseplates & Heelcups), 1 Year (All Other Parts)
There are no reviews yet.