A new addition to the beloved Atlas line, the Union Atlas Pro Snowboard Bindings bring ultra high performance and rapid response to your all mountain ride. Zoom around with chunder-busting force thanks to a super stiff chassis and ultra lightweight Stage 14 Duraflex highback, which provides superb power and dampening. If you’ve ever wanted to become one with your snowboard, now is the time. Pick up a pair of the Union Atlas Pro Snowboard Bindings and feel the power flow through you!
Flex – Flex Rating – 9 (1 Soft – 10 Stiff)
- Stage 7 | Duraflex CB – Ultra-responsive Duraflex CB nylon is the key ingredient in an indestructible new design.
- Vaporlite HD Bushing – All-new High Density Vaporlite is stiffer and more responsive than traditional Vaporlite, but with all the same dampening characteristics.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups – Designed for optimum heel hold and minimization of drag, Union 3D Extruded Aluminum heelcups are the strongest in the business.
- Canted Footbeds
- Tool-less FLAD
- Stage 14 | Duraflex CB – Lighter, stiffer, and more responsive than previous Atlas highbacks, the Stage 14 Duraflex CB highback combines carbon injected Duraflex Nylon with an all-new integrated forward lean adjuster.
- ExoFrame 5.0 Ankle Strap – Rapid response, trusted by professional snowboarders.
- TS 4.0 SL Toe Strap – Multi-positional options and thermoplastic anti-slip material keeps you locked in and on point. Each version has differing amounts of material based on weight.
- Tool-less Pin Strap Adjustment
- Magnesium – Union’s proven bombproof ratchet system, Magnesium buckles are light, sleek, and durable on the mountain.
- Grade 8.8 Hardware – The strongest steel available on the market, Union’s use of Grade 8.8 represents a commitment to delivering the strongest and most reliable bindings on the market today.
- Camber Disk + Dual Washer – 2×4, 4×4, and Channel compatible.
- Forged Carbon with Non-Stick EVA Disk Cover
Ability Level – Intermediate-Advanced
Flex Rating – Stiff
Binding Style – Strap
Binding Mount Pattern – 2×4, 4×4, Channel
Warranty – Limited Lifetime (Baseplates & Heelcups), 1 Year (All Other Parts)
There are no reviews yet.