The thirtytwo Lashed Snowboard Boots are a longtime team and customer favorite, with a powerful but not overly rigid flex, a classic lace system, and a fit that comes close to perfection. With a freeride-dialed flex with a heat moldable Team Fit Liner and harness, the Lashed rips all of the mountain, all of the time.
- Flex Rating – 8 (1 Soft – 10 Stiff)
- Flex Rating – 6 (1 Soft – 10 Stiff)
- 1:1 Lasting – True half sizes
- 3D Molded Tongue – For easier lacing and an even flex throughout.
- Heel Hold Kit – Customizable inserts for perfect heel hold.
- Performance Backstay – Enhanced spine support.
- Independent Eyestay – Supportive fit.
- Team Liner – Heat moldable dual density Intuition foam.
- Team Internal Harness – Standard height with medium support. High flexibility and heel hold.
- Articulated Cuff – Eliminates shell distortion.
- Cozy Cuff
- Lacing System
- Traditional Lacing
- Team Footbed – Molded footbed with heel cradle and arch support.
- Performance Rubber Outsole – Enhanced grip.
- STI Evolution Foam – Light and reliable cushioning.
Ability Level – Intermediate-Advanced
Flex Rating – Medium
Lacing System – Traditional
Binding Style – Rear-Entry, Strap
Athletes – Desiree Melancon
Warranty – 1 Year
There are no reviews yet.