The Spark R&D Surge Splitboard Bindings take care of business so you can concentrate on the things that matter: like pinning your line and pillaging all that fresh snow. They feature Spark’s proven Tesla T1 platform, an integrated Whammy Bar with multiple climbing positions, and lightweight, supportive Pillow Line straps. These things are a marvel of modern engineering and practical simplicity, just snap the toe ramp down and you’re connected. When you point em downhill, the solid aluminum baseplates and stiffer Flip’N’Rip highbacks deliver an engaged, responsive ride that ensures you always feel ready to charge. Spark R&D has paved the way, the rest is up to you.
- Tour Mode
- Tesla T1 System – Tesla T1 bindings slide sideways into the offset touring brackets and are locked into place with the snap ramp. No pins, no cables, no fiddle factor.
- Whammy Bar Climbing Wire – A single fatty climbing wire is built into the baseplate with a side arm lever for easy position changes on the steeps. You can switch easily from stowed, to low (12°), to high (18°) and back again while touring.
- T1 Heel Rest – The T1 Heel Rest catches the climbing wire in the 12° and 18° positions and is specifically designed to hold the T1 Step Locker in place.
- Ride Mode
- Snap to Ride – T1 bindings slide across pucks utilizing the snap ramp to lock into place for a tight ride down.
- CNC Machined Aluminum – Solid CNC machined baseplates for maximum stiffness and durability.
- Pillow Line Straps – Pillow Line Straps are ultra durable, comfortable, waterproof, one-piece molded construction, and made 100% in-house. Strap pillows are thin and flexible for a comfortable, conformed fit, while thicker ribs are held off the boot and provide stiffness for a uniquely responsive ride.
- Burton Buckles – All straps incorporate Burton’s bomber buckles. Ladders and adjusters are produced in-house with unique thermoplastics that maintain flex over a wide temperature range, performing well on spring tours as well as sub-zero suffer fests.
- Rip ‘N’ Flip Highbacks – The Rip ‘N’ Flip highback is made from proprietary blended materials for strength, durability and light weight. All Rip ‘N’ Flip highbacks incorporate a tool-free forward lean adjuster (FLAD) for complete customization from 0° to 22° in ride mode. The FLAD toggles easily between forward lean position and -13° touring position for easy transitions.
- Puck Compatibility – Slide them on and snap the ramp down. Snap the ramp up and slide them off. The most functional way to attach your binding to your board in ride mode, period. Spark R&D bindings are designed to work with all puck compatible splitboard models.
- Additional Features
- In The Box – Bindings, Tesla touring brackets, T1 heel rests, aluminum mounting screws, and Spark pocket tool.
- Requires Spark or Voile Pucks – Sold Separately
Ability Level – Advanced-Expert
Mounting Pucks – No
Made in the USA – Yes
Warranty – 5 Years
There are no reviews yet.