Featuring a mellow flex alongside our trademark asymmetric design, the Muon-X is a great value binding for beginner to intermediate riders looking to up their game. The glass-filled nylon baseplate and hiback have been designed for a perfect fit with any Nidecker boots. We’ve dialled in plenty of heel-to-toe response, using off-axis power beams to deliver energy more efficiently into the edge, but kept the binding less stiff laterally so it’s more forgiving if your technique is less than perfect. The extra flex also comes in handy when you’re ready to try some presses and start tweaking your grabs.A robust ComfortFit ankle strap offers plenty of padding and can be adjusted easily without any tools. We’ve paired it with the same cutting-edge AuxTech® toe strap as our high end models, which cleverly expands around your boot for awesome support. Both straps feature lightweight nylon Proton-Ratchets boasting a smooth and reliable action. This is a comfortable, versatile and super durable binding that you won’t outgrow in a hurry.
- Axis N1-Series Baseplate
- Using the Flow Axis-Series baseplate as the footprint, we designed our Nidecker bindings to match our boots perfectly wiht a true FlowFit connection. The AXIS-Series is a Glass-filled Nylon rockered baseplate with an asymmetrical design for optimal energy transfer.
- Asym Hadron-Hiback
- The Hadron-Hiback is an asymmetrical one-piece UniBack molded from a tough nylon. It delivers a smooth balance of support, comfort and a perfect fit with our Nidecker asymmetrical boot cuffs and your legs at canted ride angles.
- The ComfortFit ankle-strap is a traditionally stitched strap with a foam-core for the perfect mix of control and comfort
- Hexo Toecap
- The Hexo Toecap strap features AuxTech; a 3D hinged Auxetic pattern for the next level connected comfort.
- Lightweight and easy to use, the Proton-Ratchet is built on the same base as the Axion-Ratchet but with a durable molded composite lever.
Gender – Mens
Comfort – 7 / 10
Response – 7 / 10
Toe-Heel Stiffness – 6 / 10
Lateral Stiffness – 5 / 10
There are no reviews yet.