The Muon-W benefits from our latest advances in binding fit but offers a more forgiving platform for progression. With the softest flex in the women’s line, it feels immediately comfy to ride and won’t kick your ass if you make the occasional mistake. It’s constructed using a regular Nylon baseplate and hiback that’s tough and lightweight, with an asymmetric shape that matches your boot perfectly. The ankle strap is nice and wide to spread the pressure over your foot, and is made from a durable material with plenty of padding. We’ve paired it with our Proton-Ratchet that boasts a super efficient tightening action, and added tools-free adjustment so you can customize the fit in seconds. Along with our innovative Hexo Toecap, this is a binding that prioritizes comfort and reliability – so you can focus on your riding.
- Axis N1-Series Baseplate
- Using the Flow Axis-Series baseplate as the footprint, we designed our Nidecker bindings to match our boots perfectly wiht a true FlowFit connection. The AXIS-Series is a Glass-filled Nylon rockered baseplate with an asymmetrical design for optimal energy transfer.
- Asym Hadron-Hiback
- The Hadron-Hiback is an asymmetrical one-piece UniBack molded from a tough nylon. It delivers a smooth balance of support, comfort and a perfect fit with our Nidecker asymmetrical boot cuffs and your legs at canted ride angles.
- The ComfortFit ankle-strap is a traditionally stitched strap with a foam-core for the perfect mix of control and comfort.
- Hexo Toecap
- The Hexo Toecap strap features AuxTech; a 3D hinged Auxetic pattern for the next level connected comfort.
- Lightweight and easy to use, the Proton-Ratchet is built on the same base as the Axion-Ratchet but with a durable, molded composite lever.
Gender – Womens
Comfort – 7 / 10
Response – 7 / 10
Toe-Heel Stiffness – 6 / 10
Lateral Stiffness – 5 / 10
There are no reviews yet.