The first piece of gear any new snowboarder should buy is a pair of comfortable boots – and the Maya should be high up your list. If your boots fit well then you’ll enjoy your day ten times more. That’s why we’ve based our entry-level women’s model on the same FlowFit™ lasts as the rest of our range. The shape is designed to support your foot perfectly and to work seamlessly with either two-strap or Flow’s speed-entry bindings. The Maya’s easy-going flex feels natural out of the box and is more forgiving than stiffer models when you make a mistake linking turns. As you improve, the softer vibes also make it easier to try butters, low, surfy carves and generally develop your own riding style. The single zone Boa lacing is controlled via the latest H4 dial which is bomb-proof and super easy to crank up, even in gloves. Along with its grippy rubber outsole and durable materials throughout, there’s nothing else you need to get started on your snowboard journey.
- Boa H4 Coiler Technology
- Ready for anything, designed to withstand. From park to podium, H4 resists impact from the most demanding rider. Effortless and fast, coiler quickly takes up lace slack, increasing speed of entry into the boot.
- Single Dial Boa Configuration Closure System
- The single-dial Boa system offer substantial support and a fabulous fit, within seconds, while remaining as comfortable, forgiving and easy-to-use as ever.
- 3D-Molded Liner
- The 3D-molded liner offers instant comofrt at a contained price. The multi-layered J-Bars along with lacing attached to the liner, will keep you comfortable and performing throughout your riding day.
- 3D Molded Single-Density Insole
- Pre-molded and anatomically shaped comfort and EVA supports your feet, and a silicone top-print adds traction to the fleece-lined footbed.
- B.F.T. Gravity Outsole
- With the B.F.T. GRAVITY we’ve gone all in on comfort. This super durable, all-rubber outsole is designed to support the anatomy of your foot, with N-Gel cushioning in selected models. Be is strapped in or just walking around on the snow, you’ll look as good and feel as comfortable as you do in your favorite pair of sneakers.
Gender – Womens
Stiffness – 5 / 10
Support – 5 / 10
Cushion – 6 / 10
There are no reviews yet.