When it comes to technical features, supreme fit, and ultimate response, the Thraxis is a clear leader in the freeride category. The stiffest flexing and most supportive model in our collection, this snowboard boot is for the most demanding of riders.
- Flex Rating – 10 (1 Soft – 10 Stiff)
- Endo 2.0 Construction – Endo 2.0 is the most technically advanced boot construction available. An injected heel counter construction adds strength and durability to your boot, giving it the same response season after season. The Endo 2.0 design allows for a more precise and smooth flex with a snappy rebound to power you out of any landing or turn. With an ultra durable TPU construction, the Endo 2.0 provides lasting comfort, response and durability for all styles of riding.
- Rubber Reinforced Flex Zone Upper
- Articulating Cuff
- Internal J Bars
- External J Bars
- Cored Ankle Pockets
- Intuition™ Pro Foam 3D Liner – K2’s most supportive liner, this liner uses a high-density foam for added stiffness without sacrificing custom molded comfort. Includes both internal and external J-Bars where extra support is needed around the ankle.
- Intuition® SpaceHeater™ – A liner designed for comfort and warmth, from start to finish. It features reflective heat blanket panels that work to trap heat in and keep cold out. These reflective heat blankets work alongside heat moldable Intuition® foam, internal J-Bars, and 3D molded, dual density EVA insoles to keep your foot comfortable and warm all day long.
- Boa® Conda™ Liner Lacing – A patented K2 liner lacing system that uses a urethane harness to gently hug your ankle, creating unrivaled heel hold. Boa® Conda™ allows for adjusting liner tightness and heel hold on the fly from outside of the boot, even with gloves on.
- Lacing System
- H4 Coiler Boa® Fit System – A two reel Boa® system that allows for the upper and lower zones of the boot to be tightened independently.
- 3D Formed Dual Density EVA
- Vibram® V4 Outsole – Combining Vibram’s® 70 years of experience in outsole design with K2’s 28 years of snowboarding knowledge, this is the very best in snowboard outsoles. Focused on durability, weight reduction, grip and classic lug design, it just doesn’t get any better than the V4 outsole.
- Harshmellow™ Dampening – Impact and vibration absorption for less fatigue.
Ability Level – Advanced-Expert
Flex Rating – Very Stiff
Lacing System – Boa®
Internal Lacing System – Boa®
Binding Style – Strap
Warranty – 1 Year
There are no reviews yet.