The ALL-NEW K2 Orton has down exactly what we set it out to do; redefine the crossover freeride/freestyle snowboard boot space. Tested and vetted by K2 Team Rider Sage Kotsenburg, he pushed prototypes to their limits – riding lines in Alaska, going huge in the Jackson backcountry, and treating the entirety of Brighton Resort like a terrain park.
- Flex Rating – 8 (1 Soft – 10 Stiff)
- Endo 2.0 Construction – Endo 2.0 is the most technically advanced boot construction available. An injected heel counter construction adds strength and durability to your boot, giving it the same response season after season. The Endo 2.0 design allows for a more precise and smooth flex with a snappy rebound to power you out of any landing or turn. With an ultra durable TPU construction, the Endo 2.0 provides lasting comfort, response and durability for all styles of riding.
- Articulating Cuff Upper with Endo™ 2.0
- 3-Point Harness Liner Lacing System – The 3-Point Harness is a straightforward solution that doesn’t skimp on support. This system aims to optimize heel hold, while providing ankle support and unrivaled stability to help reduce fatigue.
- Intuition™ Pro Foam 3D Liner with SpaceHeater™ – Built with a blend of high and medium density Intuition® foam, this liner is chock full of both power and comfort. With internal and external J-Bars and a 3D molded EVA insole, the Pro Foam 3D liner give you hard charging support and all-day comfort.
- Lacing System
- H4 / M3 Focus Boa® Fit System – A two reel Boa® system that allows for the upper and lower zones of the boot to be tightened independently.
- 3D Formed Dual Density EVA
- Vibram® V5 Outsole with Harshmellow™ – Traction for booting and cush for landing
Ability Level – Advanced-Expert
Flex Rating – Stiff
Lacing System – Boa®
Internal Lacing System – Boa®
Binding Style – Strap
Athletes – Sage Kostenburg
Warranty – 1 Year
There are no reviews yet.