K2 Kinsley Clicker X HB Snowboard Boots – Womens: Step into a whole new experience. The women’s K2 Kinsley Clicker™ X HB boot gives riders the opportunity to dial in the perfect fit and experience the convenience of the K2 Clicker™ X HB binding. With easy-to-use tightening thanks to the dual zone BOA® Fit System, a heat-moldable liner thanks to an Intuition® foam liner, grippy rubber outsole, and secure toe and heel mount points, the Kinsley Clicker™ X HB is the leader in step in performance.
This Boot is Only Compatible with 2020-2021 Clicker™ X HB Women’s Bindings
- Flex Rating – 6 (1 Soft – 10 Stiff)
- Articulating Cuff Upper with HDR Premium Synthetics
- Intuition™ Control Foam 3D Liner – Built with a blend of high and medium density Intuition® foam, this is our most versatile liner. With internal and external J-Bars and a 3D molded EVA insole, the Control Foam 3D liner is built to provide all-day comfort and support.
- 3-Point Harness Liner Lacing System – The 3-Point Harness is a straightforward solution that doesn’t skimp on support. This system aims to optimize heel hold, while providing ankle support and unrivaled stability to help reduce fatigue.
- H4 / M3 Focus Boa® Fit System – A two reel Boa® system that allows for the upper and lower zones of the boot to be tightened independently.
- 3D Formed Dual Density EVA
- Clicker™ X Outsole
- HDR Premium Synthetics – Eight times more durable than a standard polyurethane material, HDR Premium Synthetics is a proprietary synthetic durable finish designed for extreme conditions. The dynamic resin system provides exceptional abrasion and durability performance well beyond standard synthetic materials.
- Binding Compatibility – Clicker™ X HB Boots are only compatible with Clicker™ X HB Bindings
There are no reviews yet.