Rock beats scissor beats paper, but the Flow Fenix Plus Fusion Snowboard Bindings smashes them all. Forego the silly games for first tracks: these bindings are lightning quick to get into, so you can just drop in and let the two-strappers struggle for seconds. These all-rounders are extremely comfortable, cradling your boots with their wide straps–no hot spots! They’re freestyle-friendly, with some lateral give for press- and grab- tweakability, but they’re solid performers outside the park too. Dropping!
- Medium Flex – A balance of support and comfort makes for all-terrain versatility.
- AXIS-Series – The AXIS-Series is a rockered glass-filled Nylon baseplate with an asymmetrical design for optimal energy transfer. Wider than the NX2 and the FUSE for greater stability and easier access with off-axis PowerBeams and offset cable attachments for direct and balanced power transfer.
- Power Triangle – The Flow high-tensile steel cable creates a structural triangle between highback and baseplate for optimum energy transfer and quick, easy, and efficient turns.
- 2.5º Canted BankBeds – Full length EVA footbeds with 2.5º canting for optimized fit, support and energy transfer.
- Glass-Filled Nylon Asym AXIS-Series UniBack – Asym UniBacks are lightweight, supportive, and comfortable, with a perfect fit to follow boot contours and canted riding angles. The AXIS-series has a supportive spine with a more forgiving lateral flex.
- Reclining Highback – The fully reclining highback is a pivotal part of Flow’s fast easy-in easy-out binding system. When open the reclining highback, a simple system actively lifts up the strap, and then tightens automatically when you close the highback.
- Fusion Exo-Kush – The expanded EVA bottom layer of the Fusion Exo-Kush strap provides the perfect combination of comfort, control, and lightness as it locks together with the two Exo-Spines for uncompromised performance and comfort.
- Hybrid PowerStrap – Hybrid PowerStraps connect an ankle-strap to a more conventional toe-cap strap for a mix of control, flexibility, and easy-entry fit.
- Active Strap Technology – Dual-Entry has never been more convenient without sacrificing the performance, comfort, and power transmission that Flow bindings are famous for. With Flow’s revolutionary Active Strap Technology, the strap automatically lifts up when you open the reclining highback and actively tightens again when you close the highback. AST reduces friction and creates more room so that getting in and out of your binding is faster and easier than ever.
- Locking Slap Ratchet (LSR) – These innovative LSR buckles give you the option to easily get in and out of your bindings any which way you like. Whether SpeedEntry or side entry like a dual strap, they lock down to secure your preferred footstrap tightness
- Additional Features
- Nylon Offset MultiDisk – 4HP, 3HP, and Channel compatible.
Ability Level – Intermediate – Advanced
Flex Rating – Medium
Binding Style – Rear-Entry, Strap
Binding Mount Pattern – 2×4, 4×4, Burton 3D, Channel
Warranty – 1 Year
There are no reviews yet.