When you ride steep, exposed lines with touches of freestyle flair like Travis, only the DC Travis Rice Boa Snowboard Boots will do. Equipped with a dual Boa closure for quick adjustments, the Travis Rice Boa is well ventilated yet stormproof, features SuperFabric™ zones for durability, and has been updated for the year with a new Response III liner for improved comfort, customization, and stiffness.
- 9 (1 Soft – 10 Stiff)
- Articulated Construction
- Response III Liner – The Response Liner III is DC’s warmest, most technical, most responsive liner yet. They made the Response Liner III extra cozy by lining it with faux fur and adding 3M™ Thinsulate™ to the forefoot while the Aerotech ventilation window helps keep things fresh. With the stability of the sole re-purpose insole and the supportive multi-density body, this is DC’s pinnacle performance liner, packed with the full arsenal of apex technologies.
- Internal Ankle Harness
- Lacing System
- Boa Focus Closure System with H4 Coiler Dials – The unbeatable H4 coiler platform is fast and easy, offering micro-adjustability for dialing in the perfect balance of flex and support.
- Boa Black SS Laces
- Sole re-Purpose Insole – Comprised of 100% recycled EVA and paired with a TPU molded arch support, this insole gives the stability you need while enhancing your balance in the most demanding conditions.
- Asymmetrical ANTI DRAG Outsole – From the visionary mind of Travis Rice comes DC’s most advanced outsole featuring a unique asymmetrical design. This outsole is engineered to reduce toe and heel drag – crucial for catch-free descents in steep terrain and reducing the boot’s overall footprint. Features a blend of durable rubber and Unilite™.
- Additional Features
- Stormproof™ Storm Flap
- Aerotech Ventilation System
There are no reviews yet.