Burton Smalls Snowboard Bindings – Kids’:
Big brother performance and strength, in a package that’s been perfected for younger rippers.
As the most proven and comfortable kid’s binding in snowboarding, the Burton Smalls binding offers a softer flexing, zero-compromise package for dependable all-terrain riding. Ergonomic, team-designed hi-backs join forces with pro-grade straps and plenty of cushioning to give kids the comfort and performance required for a full day on the mountain. The Re:Flex™ baseplate unlocks the board’s true flex and feel in ways no traditional disc binding can, in a package compatible with all major snowboard mounting systems.
- BASEPLATE – Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate, Re:Flex™
- HI-BACK – Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Canted Hi-Back Design, Zero Forward Lean Hi-Back, MicroFLAD™
- ANKLE STRAP – NEW Hammockstrap™ 2.0
- TOE STRAP – Convertible Capstrap™
- BUCKLES – Smooth Glide™ Buckles
- CUSHIONING – Re:Flex™ FullBED Cushioning System
- BURTON WARRANTY – Burton Bindings Warranty
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Bindings Size: 1 Size – Kids’ Boots Size 4K-7K
There are no reviews yet.